• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's New Team

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
So anyway, the new best wishes series has just started, and we're finally getting some images back at least onto other sites like Bulbapedia, so I was wondering what Ash's team will look like this gen. He already has Pikachu and Mamepato but those were givens. Here's how I see it.

* Pikachu-Obvious
* Mamepato->Hatooboo->Kenhorou-Even more obvious.
* Pokabu->Chaobu->Enbuoo- Ash is a fire type guy by heart, and I think Mijimaru will most likely go to Iris with Tsutarja going to Dento or just staying with Shooti.
* Mogurew->Doryuzu - I see him as a good fit for Ash since he is kind of kiddy-ish but grows into very strong. Also, it would be nice to see him with a steel type (I mean no steel-types really).
* Purutoga - He needs a water type, and a turtle, but I don't think he'll evolve since Ash never has a totally decked out team and it was a toss up between him and Mogurew.
* Tamagetake ->Morobareru - He needs a grass type but I had trouble finding a fit for him, so I choose this one since at least a poke ball is semi-neutral.

So, what does everyone else think Ash's team will be?

defex369

pikachu-obvious
kenhorou-he already has mamepato
mijumaru- we have already seen him with it
pokabu- maybe
shimama
wargle