• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Poké Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

badmoony

I would like a Moltres, a Mew, a Lugia, and a Celebi, it doesn't have to be shinny. I can give you a manectite, a gyaradosite, a alakazite and a mawilite.
My Friend code is 4828-5549-2052

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Id like the shiny entei,

I can do 2aerodactykites

The DJD

Banned

The DJD

Banned
I would like a Moltres, a Mew, a Lugia, and a Celebi, it doesn't have to be shinny. I can give you a manectite, a gyaradosite, a alakazite and a mawilite.

Look me up when you come online. I added you.

The DJD

Banned
Last edited:

PokemonRangerEffy

Deoxys Ranger
Hello again, are you available? I'd really love it if I can have a shiny zapdos, Ho-oh and Lugia please?

The DJD

Banned

Thank you very much!

The DJD

Banned
Hello again, are you available? I'd really love it if I can have a shiny zapdos, Ho-oh and Lugia please?

Send me a trade once you're out of the one you're in.

The DJD

Banned
Be back after. Need to restock my wares.

PokemonRangerEffy

Deoxys Ranger
Once again, I am back!^^

You probably get tired of seeing me, but I have some other pokemon I would like. I absolutely love your shop. I'd like the following ones please if you can: Zapdos, Lugia x2, Squirtle, Charmander, and Articuno

Last edited:

The DJD

Banned
Once again, I am back!^^

You probably get tired of seeing me, but I have some other pokemon I would like. I absolutely love your shop. I'd like the following ones please if you can: Zapdos, Lugia x2, Squirtle, Charmander, and Articuno

The more times you come the better! You think my shop is good now, wait until you see the feature I will be adding on Monday! Also, I will be available that day to trade.

PokemonRangerEffy

Deoxys Ranger
The more times you come the better! You think my shop is good now, wait until you see the feature I will be adding on Monday! Also, I will be available that day to trade.

Okay, so you want to do the trade Monday then? That's fine, I'll hold off the order to see what you have Monday then.

Last edited:

Don't Ask - Don't Tell

मुझे तुमसे प्यार है,
Hm... I'd like a shiny Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and maybe 3-4 Mews.

I also bold faced the Pokemon I wanted the most in case you weren't willing to trade all that xD

I am not sure what to offer though, so you can ask for anything, since I'd be willing to give you anything ^^

If you want an offer though I can give anything from this list Xerneas, Zygarde, Master Ball, Gardevoirite, Everstone, Absolite, Manecite, Blazikenite, Lucarionite, Venusaurite and I can search for other Mega Stones if you like

My FC is 0018-0889-1382

Last edited:

Daughterofdin

Hi, I can offer a venusaurite for a flying pikachu please. PM me your response please.

The DJD

Banned
Shop temporarily closed. We are scheduled to reopen tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.