• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Poké Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DJD

Banned

PokemonRangerEffy

Deoxys Ranger
Sorry, I accidentally cancelled the trade. I forgot about that.

The DJD

Banned

The DJD

Banned
Last edited:

FullmetalHeart

The DJD

Banned
NVM, I don't want any hacked Pokemon

These poor Pokemon are not what you call, "hacked" They are merely chemicly enhanced to be far superior than that of their "predecessors" and then mass cloned to keep up with the community's wants. Saying you don't want any of these poor clones, whom I may add, are desperetly seeking a good home, is just like saying you will never have any interest, whatsoever, in a Mewtwo, legitimetly caught or not, as this Pokemon is just a mere clone himself to the great, (and cuddily!) Mew.

Last edited:

Don't Ask - Don't Tell

मुझे तुमसे प्यार है,
I have another offer.

Gyaradosite, Medichamite, Gengarite, Aerodactlyite, Banettite, Kangaskhanite, Alakazite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Mewtwonite X, and Mewtwonite Y

I want Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Articuno, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, and Darkrai

The DJD

Banned
I have another offer.

Gyaradosite, Medichamite, Gengarite, Aerodactlyite, Banettite, Kangaskhanite, Alakazite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Mewtwonite X, and Mewtwonite Y

I want Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Articuno, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, and Darkrai

I will be home tomorrow night to trade.

FullmetalHeart

These poor Pokemon are not what you call, "hacked" They are merely chemicly enhanced to be far greater than that of their "predecessors" and then mass cloned to keep up with the community's wants. Saying you don't want any of these poor clones, whom I may add, are desperetly seeking a good home, is just like saying you will never have any interest, whatsoever, in a Mewteo, legitimetly caught or not, as this Pokemon is just a mere clone himself to the great, (and cuddily!) Mew.
Hacked, altered or "chemically enhanced" its all the same. Cloning I dont mind tho.

The DJD

Banned
Hacked, altered or "chemically enhanced" its all the same. Cloning I dont mind tho.

These clones are always happy to keep you company, and some can even keep you warm during the cold winters if you change your mind!

The DJD

Banned
I have another offer.

What's your IGN?

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I have the 4 drives and an amphoriste and an aerodactylite. I am interested in your Lugia, Ho-Oh, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Heatran and Virizion

The DJD

Banned
I have the 4 drives and an amphoriste and an aerodactylite. I am interested in your Lugia, Ho-Oh, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Heatran and Virizion

Leaving in 5 min..

The DJD

Banned

Thank you very much. Let me know if you have your eyes on anything else in my shop!

Don't Ask - Don't Tell

मुझे तुमसे प्यार है,
New offer. Abomasnite, Aerodactylite, Ampharosite, Banettite, Blastoisenite, Carizardite Y, Garchompite, Gengarite, Heracronite, Houndoomite, Kangaskhanite, Mawileite, Medichamite, Mewtwonite X and Y, and Scizorite for Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizon, Manaphy, Saymin, Darkrai, and Deoxys.

I'll be ready in around 4 hours

Last edited:

The DJD

Banned
New offer. Aerodactylite, Ampharosite, Banettite, Blastoisenite, Carizardite Y, Garchompite, Gengarite, Heracronite, Houndoomite, Kangaskhanite, Mawileite, Medichamite, Mewtwonite X and Y, and Scizorite for Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizon, Manaphy, Saymin, Darkrai, and Deoxys.

I'll be ready in around 4 hours

I won't be home then.

Status
Not open for further replies.