• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Poké Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuromiya

would you be willing to trade your shiny mew and regular jirachi for any mega stones.
i have Heracronite, Gengarite, Absolite, Gyaradosite, Medichamite, Aggronite, Abomasite i can trade

my ign is kuromiya and my F/C is 3050-8995-2207

Last edited:

The DJD

Banned
would you be willing to trade your shiny mew and regular jirachi for any mega stones.
i have Heracronite, Gengarite, Absolite, Gyaradosite, Medichamite, Aggronite, Abomasite i can trade

I will be online in a couple hours.

The DJD

Banned

I'll take any stones you are willing to part with. I have quite a bit in stock.

The DJD

Banned
Timid/ Modest 6IV Latios Jolly/ Adamant 6 IV Victini with Bolt Strike and V-createBold 6IV Suicune (Shiny)Modest/ Bold/ Timid/ Calm 6IV Latias(All can be optional perfect 5IV and/or Shiny)

Not able to modify natures.

The DJD

Banned

The DJD

Banned

Thank you very much! Please, let me know if there is anything else I may help you with!!

The DJD

Banned
OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Just add me and submit a trade!

Kuromiya

thats all i need for now, thank you so much ive wanted a blue mew for so long but im not really a hardcore breeder so i dont have many good iv pokemon

The DJD

Banned
thats all i need for now, thank you so much ive wanted a blue mew for so long but im not really a hardcore breeder so i dont have many good iv pokemon

Well, if you have any more mega stones, doesn't matter which ones, I have a lot more 6iv pokémon here!

kdmman2

Shiny Hunter
I have all the gen 6 starters you are seeking

EDIT: Never mind didn't see the shiny part

Last edited:

brady9112

IGN: Marco
Friend Code (1048-9166-4813)

I dont have shiny pokes but i can give you an aggronite
do you have a normal or shiny 5iv or 6 iv shaymin in stock?

Last edited:

The DJD

Banned
IGN: Marco
Friend Code (1048-9166-4813)

I dont have shiny pokes but i can give you an aggronite
do you have a normal or shiny 5iv or 6 iv shaymin in stock?

I do, and it is a 6iv

brady9112

Ok i am offering my aggronite tell me if you are interested

Don't Ask - Don't Tell

मुझे तुमसे प्यार है,
Will you be able to carry out my trades either today or tomorrow after around noon GMT-7?

Conquerx

Banned
online doing some trades! PM ME AND ME ONLY FOR TRADES! ALSO POST IN HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.