• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashs pokemon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
wow if pidgeot hurting begins... snorlax hurting won't stop lol

Hurt snorlax

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
im with you christ pidgeot was by far the coolest

hurt snorlax

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Hurt Noctowl

hey squuirtle... you should check out a couple of my/other peoples other face-offs... adventure red and blue/ adventure fast forward/ ultimate character/ battle tournament/ SPPF

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Hurt Noctowl

yah their my favorites lol
-both adventures
-ash/ultimate character
-battler tourny/SPPF
-and final stage face-off

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
their pretty cool..lol ahs pokemon face off is dying though if you want to you can make me an avtar to put it on my sig about this face off..since i have nothing to really put on my sig lol

hurt snorlax

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
hurt pidgeot stop hurting snorlax plz pidgeot is ashes best flying type not normal his best normal is snorlax plz stop it

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
but if pidgeot faints we wont have a single normal type competition..besides pidgeots 1st type in entry is normal lol

hurt snorlax

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
yah latly the face-offs have been a little dead... COME BACK PEOPLE lol

Hurt Noctowl

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Hurt Noctowl

you know... pokemanyak you could come vote in some other of my face-offs... only if you wanted to tho of course lol

Status
Not open for further replies.