• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashs pokemon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
hurt beedrill

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hurt Heracross... to make it a close one like last time ;) lol

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
no chris don't do that plz i can't handle something like that happening again i felt like shooting myself
hurt beedrill

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hurt heracross

lol well a landslide win is boring... gotta keep posting to assure a win lol

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hurt heracross

lol if it happens it happens...^^^ :)

but seriously... fossil/legend/Pokemanyak come to Adventure FAST FORWARD

PLEASE

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hurt butterfree

chris i would but it confuses me

lol nice... um well basically you just follow the current face-off and its rules and you should be fine. For the current face-off right now basically just create a little story about how Carlies beautifly can be used in an appeal round of a contest. Like if you watch the anime. Remember May how she used it.

Ok example

Basically you can be like ok use string shot while spining then use morning sun and harder. The morning sun gleams down and reflects off the harden into the audience createing a spectacular arangment of colors

anything like thats fine. I just need more people to come back to it lol... If you wanna know the main charaters bios and such just check out the first page. It has all their pokemon, badges, items, ribbons etc.

i'll do it i AM looking for more face-offs to check out and yours are always the best
Hurt Butterfree
hey we are the only ones here and we each are voting for a different pokemon to go out

Heracross:17
Beedrill:9
Butterfree:14

lol well thank you thank you...

but yah it goes like this

So you gotta keep updated on both storys ;)

Chapters

First Chapter - Kanto Adventure Face-off Red and Blue version
Second Chapter - ???
Third Chapter - ???
Fourth Chapter - Hoenn Adventure Face-off Fast Forward
Fifth Chapter - ???
Sixth Chapter - ???
Seventh Chapter - ???
Etc.

Anyways lol hurt beedrill

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hurt heracross

^^^yah hes really busy latly... and he just brought back the Battle Tournament Face-off, lol so give it time

Status
Not open for further replies.