• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashs pokemon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
wow its the first close battle i wonder who will take this one. I will vote butterfree

score is now 6 butterfree and 5 totodile

Last edited:

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Totodile please. That little guy rocked. ^^

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
k ive voting totodile

The score is now 7 totodile and 6 butterfree... this battle is pretty close who will win it?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;158; ftw.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
k wow ive voting for the butterfree this time

The score is now 9 totodile and 8 butterfree...This ones really close, one vote could end it all

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Wow that was a pretty close battle, but totodile took it in the end. I guess its once again bye bye butterfree.

The next battle has begun and its Heracross ;214; Vs Beedrill ;015;

Its a bug battle this time, and even though ash didnt have beedrill, it won him a bug catching contest, but on the other hand heracross was a vital member of ashs when he had it.

Im going to vote for heracross though
1 - 0

Last edited:

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Im voting heracross again
score is now 3 heracross 0 beedrill

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
im voting the heracross again

this one looks one sided... its 6 to 0 for heracross

Lapras_Lover

Beedrill gets my vote.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;214; ftw.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
K well beedrill only got one vote and heracross got ten so that round is over. heracross won and the next one has begun its the electric armored bird and the giant ice baby face off.

Swellow ;277; Vs Labras ;131;

Im voting for swellow cause its just stronger even though labras is cute.

1 - 0 swellow

Status
Not open for further replies.