• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashs pokemon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;018; ftw.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
i donno think aipom will become super strong, but i think if pidgeot would have gotten the chance to train like swellow did it could own. plus ash could fly on it so im voting pidgeot

score is now 3 pidgeot and 1 aipom

Lapras_Lover

Pidgeot please.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
K im voting for pidgeot again but tyranitar i couldnt count ur second post u can only vote once every hour and no double posting

score is now 5 to 4 for pidgeot

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
K im voting for pidgeot again but tyranitar i couldnt count ur second post u can only vote once every hour and no double posting

score is now 5 to 4 for pidgeot

Lapras_Lover

Pidgeot again please.

Aipom please. Pidgeot was only in one episode. And as Pidgeotto, mostly all it did was pop the TR balloon. Aipom is a crack monkey. 'Nuff said.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
aipom,pidgeot its still good,but i think aipom will be better

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
yah my computer froze so i wasnt sure if i double posted or what so yah sorry bout that, but ok the score is now tied at 7

Mr_Mozz

Pidgeot---

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
lol its 9 - 8 for pidgeot but sorry aipom fans but i love the bird to much to not vote for him just incase he loses so im going to finish this

I vote pidgeot giving him 10 so pidgeot won and aipom is out sorry guys

K well next battle has started and its Kingler ;099; Vs Haunter ;093;

Im a big fan of the crabs, but haunter had so much potential if it would have stayed with ash. Arg if it would have battled w/es

Im voting kingler ;099; score is 1 - 0

Ps once the single battles are over the double battles will begin

Nightmare the Scyther

Altaria x Aerodactyl
My vote goes for Kingler too. It was a tough decision; I like Kingler's fiddler crab-ness, but I like levitating Pokemon. Purple is pretty nice, too...still, I like kingler...sorry, Haunter!

Mr_Mozz

haunter---

Status
Not open for further replies.