• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ashs pokemon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
First Post of the Day

20x Heal Muk for his win

next up "P – R"

Pidgeot Vs. Raticate

Araleon

Chill
Hmm, 2X Heal Pidgeot.

Araleon

Chill
2X Heal Pidgeot

octoboy

I Crush Everything
hurt pidgeot twice.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
First Post of the Day

10x Heal Raticate, 10x hurt Pidgeot

just to keep the roung going

Araleon

Chill
2X Heal Raticate.

Araleon

Chill
First Post of the Day

20 Heal Pidgeot

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
so Pidgeot advances and we begin S vs T

S – Sceptile Vs. T – Totodile

First Post of the Day

20x hurt Sceptile

he will die :D

Araleon

Chill
First Post of the Day

20x Heal Sceptile.

Man, this is a hard choice. I like both of these Pokemon!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Eh, let's heal totodile times 3. I kind of liked sceptile, but I really did like gen 2.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Ok X3 Hurt sceptile lol happy pika :)

ok so were now done round 2... lets giver on to round 3! i'll start it in a couple days and hopefully the voters will finally come back round 3's alot easier

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
HEY EVERYONE!!! i'm sorry... There was a fire on my street... including my house which burned my computer room... and thus my computer. I've been just working on fixing and getting stuff back to what it use to be in the past few weeks. sooo i thought you should know i'm still alive lol but i shall be a couple more weeks till updateing.

hope to cya all very soon :)

Araleon

Chill
Like I said in the other thread, I'm really sorry about what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.