• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Six Strongest Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin

MALDREAD
Most people agree with the "Big Five" : Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, and Infernape. I think everybody agrees with Pikachu/Charizard/Snorlax, with Sceptile and Infernape close by.

I was really hoping Ash would get his Water "powerhouse" in Samurott during Unova, but I don't think Oshawott is going to evolve.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Haha, most posts are similar with Pokemon but Pikachu is always listed or either mentioned as not counting.

Ash's 6 strongest Pokemon; Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, Infernape and Krookodile are in my opinion so far.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
If we're going for consistent strength, then Charizard, Glalie, Sceptile, Snorlax, Heracross and Gliscor rule the roost IMO..

Inconsistently however, Pikachu and Infernape are among the strongest. Pikachu obviously varies depending on his teammates levels, while Infernape is really only anything special after Blaze kicks in..

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Pikachu
Charizard
Snorlax
Sceptile
Infernape
Krookodile

hustenapfel

If we're going for consistent strength, then Charizard, Glalie, Sceptile, Snorlax, Heracross and Gliscor rule the roost IMO..
This. Charizard, Sceptile and Snorlax are obvious, while Glalie, Heracross and Gliscor have shown their individual class compared to his other Pokemon every now and then, while also contemplating to a great coverage for a possible battle against a real big fish..

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
What pokemon would make Ash best team (pikachu included)

What 5 (Pikachu being number 6 case he must be part of the team) Pokemon that Ash has would make up his strongest team (note this is not your fav list but the team you think would be the best to enter a league with.)

coolminun

Banned
Arcanine -Brave strong and fierce fire type
Shaymin- Fiesty yet lovable but OMG SEED FLARE!!! and watch out for the gracidea pollen. grass type
Lucario-Swift and cool Aura warrior
Castform-Perky weather master (Great synergy with all his other pokes too)
Marshtomp- Happy go lucky but super strong water type with enough attributes to be pretty balanced.

A good team I say

Zwaluw

So I think you also mean putting up a diverse team with different types.
My best team for Ash would be.
Pikachu
Swellow
Charizard
Sceptile
Krookodile
Snorlax/ Heracross, I just cannot chose.

Usually Ash brings also a watertype with him, but all of Ash his waterpokemon do'nt convince me that much. maybe Kingler, but he hasn't been seen or been trained for a long time.

johno1995

Pikachu
Charizard
Snorlax
Glalie
Gliscor/Gible
Leavanny

^decent type coverage imo. Glalie for the Dragon's, Gliscor's movepool is diverse enough while Gible's Dragon typing would be great (if only it had a bit more training), and if Leavanny would just get a better movest (Leaf Blade/X-Scissor/Shadow Claw) he'd be ready...!

OR, something more typical:

Pikachu
Charizard
Heracross
Sceptile
Infernape
Krookodile

Tah-dah.

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
Pikachu
Charizard