• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's stalker sandile

which is your favourite theroy???

• 1: nothing spectacular

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • 2: ash will catch it

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • 3: it belongs to someone else

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
before you say anything... yes i know it evolved

i have a few theroys about it and would like to hear another opinion

theroy1: it is a wild pokemon that just enjoys a fight (nothing special)

theroy2: ash will catch him... i like this idea because i love dark types and ash is finally got some =3

theroy3: it belongs to another trainer... say clay or grimlely, this way ash would be able to battle it in an offical battle later on

Dave Himura

Mr.Madman
IMO it's the first option: he is just a wild pokemon that Likes to battle. But I really hope ash catch him, he is one of my fav unova pokemon, but I believe he just like to battle

First option. It just likes to battle. Nothing special.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Theory 4(Which is actually the only legit one): It is Pikachu's rival. Ash's Pikachu will probably battle it a few more times down the road, not resulting in a capture.... People are nuts to think that'll happen.

^ Basically that's also theory 1.

Rovian

Kodoku no Koori
Do you remember that Jigglypuff which use to follow Ash, Misty, and Brock?
Do you remember that Snubble which followed the talking Meowth of TR?

Sandile was only doing the same thing, and followed Ash or maybe his Pikachu.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
i know the first is probally the most ligit but i like to think that somthing else can happen
pokemon can also be unpredictabe... like when pikachu started controlling groudon
i think that some people need to stop thinking that GF are so predicable
have a little fun and imagination XD

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I believe either Ash will catch him down the line, even though dark and ground are rehashed (Gamagaru and Zuruggu).

Or Shooti will have caught him. Even though Ash's Gamagaru is not the same one Shooti wanted, it is the same species.

Good irony if Shooti catches the Exact SG Warubiru.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I really hope it belongs to someone else. That would be a cool plot twist.

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
I believe either Ash will catch him down the line, even though dark and ground are rehashed (Gamagaru and Zuruggu).

Or Shooti will have caught him. Even though Ash's Gamagaru is not the same one Shooti wanted, it is the same species.

Good irony if Shooti catches the Exact SG Warubiru.

That is an option that I did not consider and would actually like to see. I voted for it just being a Pokemon that likes to battle, nothing special, but this is something that should be considered.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I don't know what a theroy is but the only theory that makes sense is number one.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
People are nuts to think that'll happen.

Haha! Hey, how's Scraggy going with Iris?

Do you remember that Jigglypuff which use to follow Ash, Misty, and Brock?
Do you remember that Snubble which followed the talking Meowth of TR?

Sandile was only doing the same thing, and followed Ash or maybe his Pikachu.

Do you remember that not all patterns are kept?

I really hope it belongs to someone else. That would be a cool plot twist.

No it wouldn't, if Trip just randomly showed up with it, it would just be like, WTF? I'd rather have it as a rival battling Pikachu, then it going to someone like Trip.

I don't know what a theroy is but the only theory that makes sense is number one.

I think Option 1 or 2 should happen and they make sense, probably not option 2 as much considering how much episodes we're into BW, but it could still happen.

Option 3 should not happen, at all. Except if it starts to show some bonding with someone like say Bianca, I guess it could be alright.

terminoob

The Underdog
Option 2 set sail after it was established as a rival for Pikachu and not Ash. I mean, really, do you want the rivalry to be completely over with just like that? It's not like they can continue it unless Ash constantly keeps it on his team (and even then, it'd hardly be a rivalry... it'd be just another Pokemon that wants Ash's attention more... it'd probably even make his team dysfunctional, unless the writers completely trash its personality), since he's never going to send Pikachu to Juniper's to continue the rivalry.

Not seeing the problem with option 3. It loves to battle, and it's been established as Pikachu's rival. Pikachu already beat it once, so if it were to remain without a trainer and Pikachu beat it again, the same thing would happen: it'd leave. If it goes to, say... Trip, then it can maintain its rivalry with Pikachu, as well as get stronger than it would've had it stayed uncaptured. And at least we'd get closure if it went to Trip; people would keep commenting on it possibly coming back if it were to be beat by Pikachu and remain uncaptured, or about the lack of closure if it just didn't come back when it got beat again.

That said... I rather see option 1. I'm personally one for lack of closure, since I consider lack of closure proper closure (at least in this anime).

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
^ Basically that's also theory 1.

I know but the user stated that it is following Ash, when in reality, its following Pikachu. If Ash died and Pikachu roamed Unova alone, I'm sure it would give a rats ass about Ash and would follow Pikachu repeatedly.

Haha! Hey, how's Scraggy going with Iris?

Good one.:) Oh how was that Sandile that hatched from that cream-colored egg with orange spots doing? Is it being treated well??

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
Ash has had plenty of opportunities to capture it, yet he hasn't. I even thought he would in the Ducklett episode, and I believe that that would have been the perfect place to get it.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I know but the user stated that it is following Ash, when in reality, its following Pikachu. If Ash died and Pikachu roamed Unova alone, I'm sure it would give a rats ass about Ash and would follow Pikachu repeatedly.

Good one.:) Oh how was that Sandile that hatched from that cream-colored egg with orange spots doing? Is it being treated well??

Oh, good. It's doing pretty well for itself, getting the daily requirements it needs. Scraggy didn't go to Iris, but the difference is, SK could still go Ash, or some other one, considering that Pen/pencil merchandise.

It's egg still doesn't look like a Scraggy, well not the Sugimori art one at least. It's colours are different in the anime, so prey tell, how were we to know that it's colours would look different? Sandile still had more evidence going for it in mine and others opinions, par the colours on the egg because that's a matter of opinion.

Ash has had plenty of opportunities to capture it, yet he hasn't. I even thought he would in the Ducklett episode, and I believe that that would have been the perfect place to get it.

It only had one really good opportunity, episode 20, but even then I doubted he would catch it there, if it does like Ash, all he has to do is know about it then they could have one last battle where Ash could get it, or it stays as a rival.

PS. I asked for this to be closed, because I don't want to start a flame war or any sort of big argument, it's very irritating and me, Streetlightdsb, Pepsi Plunge and others agreed to put this matter to rest. I shouldn't of even said any of this, but this should end now anyway.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Shouldn't the thread title be "Pikachu's Stalker SG Sandile/Krokorok" since it is after Pikachu, not Ash.

As for your theories, well since we haven't seen the TR vs TP episodes (BW 23 & 24) yet in which SG Krokorok made an appearance (the scene in question was shown in the "Live Caster" section of BW 33), i can't say for sure what is going to happen to it in the future (until its next appearance).

Status
Not open for further replies.