• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Fire-type Pokemon

Ash's strongest Fire-type Pokemon

• Pignite

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Infernape

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Charizard

Votes: 68 70.8%
  • Quilava

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario Fan

Who is Ash's strongest Fire-type Pokemon?

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
It has to be Charizard. As a Charmeleon it established itself as a rebel Pokemon. It showed no respect for authority for quite some time. I can easily say that Ash's Charizard was the Fonzie of Pokemon.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Well, the obvious vote is Charizard. Infernape follows closely, and I'm sure in their own battles Torkoal, Quilava and Pignite could hold their own, but Charizard has frequently been portrayed as the strongest of the fire-types, if not of all his Pokemon.

LizardonX

Banned

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
I say a tie between Charizard and Infernape. I voted for Infernape though since Charizard already had 2 votes.

Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
They're all pretty good, but Charizard is better. Infernape is second, can't rate Pignite because the season isn't over, Quilava is pretty good too, Torkoal is good, he was just written badly. Used as the fall guy basically everytime in both Sinnoh/Hoenn league (except for one battle in Hoenn, I think against Tyson). They also always made Torkoal miss his Overheat and then make Ash spam it afterwards -_- And also, one gym battle? I think it should have been used instead of Grovyle on the sixth gym, or instead of Swellow on the 7th gym.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
charizard, though infernape in blaze-mode is a monster =/

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Charizard. Infernape is second place

I'm guessing most votes will be Charizard or Infernape. I hope a new Fire type Pokemon surpasses them. But, I choose Infernape with Blaze activated, if not then then I don't know. I can't compare them against each other, because I haven't seen them battle each other. But, the list of their battles could be helpful.

Torpoleon

Chairzard. It's just so powerful.

ludiloco

Someone seriously has to vote for Quilava, it shouldn't be lower than Torkoal

Pignite is stronger than quilava and it isn't getting any votes. At this rate for the pig to get recognition it basically has to take down 3 legendaries in a row.

Quilava is stronger then Pignite but it still hasn't gotten any votes at all.

LizardonX

Banned
Quilava is stronger then Pignite but it still hasn't gotten any votes at all.

no it isn't.

tying with an Armaldo means nothing when you single handedly took down a heatmor and emboar, cryogonal, and scolipede as well as surviving a serperior solarbeam without an immunity.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
I gotta say Charizard even tho it took Ash forever to tame him it was a plus for him in the longrun. He also learned a lot about training but back to the topic. I think Charizard was his strongest fire type Pokemon because It's taken out so many Pokemon and got him really far through the Pokemon League and it's Ash's most dependable Pokemon. That's what I think. I think Infernape follows really closely tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.