1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ash's Strongest Pokemon EVER

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by LizardonX, Mar 14, 2013.

?

Ash's Strongest

1. Charizard

55 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Snorlax

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  3. Heracross

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  4. Infernape

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  5. Kingler

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. Mijumaru

12 vote(s)
    10.3%
  7. Pikachu

21 vote(s)
    18.1%
  8. Sceptile

8 vote(s)
    6.9%
  9. Krookodile

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  10. Other

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

That's right, vote here for what pokemon you think is Ash's strongest.

2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I think the answer is fairly obvious...

LOL @ Mijumaru being there.

3. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Hard to say since there are MANY variables to consider.

However this ONE Pokemon more consistent with it's win/loss ratio more so than anyone else Ash has.

I don't think it's necessarily the strongest, but I think it's the most consistently strongest.

Magikarp.

Have you seen that thing, it just whipped the hell out that Aerodactyl as if it was blob of goop to be smacked.

Sunkern?

Did you see Solarbeam talking out that Genesect? Man what a blast.

It's Snorlax. That was who I was talking about.

4. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

I'll go with the obvious and generic answer and say Pikachu.

5. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

Either Charizard or Snorlax in terms of consistency. Yes, Pikachu is usually the one to deal the coup de grace to in a lot of big battles, but it's strength is just so woefully inconsistent and generally all over the place. Whereas Charizard and Snorlax are usually fairly consistent, being characterized as the "big guns" of Ash's team, though for popularity reasons, it's usually Charizard that gets more screentime than Snorlax. The rest of the options (Infernape, Sceptile, etc.) just seem to be in the middle of the road in terms of the power spectrum that is displayed. And Oshawott is bottom of the barrel.

6. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

I went sceptile, because even if it was never super powerful, it did always stay consistant in battling and was strong.....and to be different because I don't want to vote for pikachu or charizard. Also, shouldn't someone like staraptor being mijumaro's spot?

7. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

Mijumaru is Ash's strongest obviously XD
    I vote Charizard.

8. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

Mijumaru is leagues above the others.

9. I-am-the-peel

I-am-the-peel Justice Forever

Can't believe people are voting for Oshawott here...Voted for Kingler, since it was Ash's first evolved water pokemon, the first to learn hyper beam and one of the few to get a flawless victory in a pokemon league. I doubt we'll ever see it again, but it's worth a mention.

Don't need to vote for Charizard or Snorlax; it's obvious that those two are the big hitters.

10. Blazicken

Blazicken Sex on fire

I'd pick charizard, snorlax, sceptile and infernape over pikachu any day.
    And I'm just speaking objectively and generally here: and please, correct me if i'm wrong somewhere
    kanto: Charizard > pikachu
    johto: I can't judge here since i haven't watched all of the johto-episodes. (from what i did see, heracross & cindaquil were impressive, but no statement here.)
    Orange Islands: Snorlax > pikachu
    Silver conference: charizard > pikachu
    Hoen: Here I don't think pikachu > swellow, grovyle, glalie and even corphish if u ask me, this team was solid.
    Battle frontier: Sceptile, swellow & Pikachu were all equally impressive
    (yes, pikachu defeated regice in the end, though charizard beat articuno... so no real reason to say pikachu really triumphs here either)
    Sinnoh: Infernape > pikachu
    Sinnoh-league: Infernape in the battle vs paul > pikachu
    The battle against trollbias howerver... yes here lies the big tie with latios that, somehow, makes pikachu the strongest pokemon ash has all of a sudden?
    Yes, it's is indeed impressive to tie, and it shows Pikachu is obviously one of ash's top pokemon when it "counts" I guess; but imho, this win is mainly due
    to Ash being at the top of his game and he outright outsmarted Tobias and his Latios like the boss we know he can be sometimes.

So yes, Pikachu IS strong, that's something I think everyone agrees on. But to be called the strongest, sorry, I just can't agree to that.

As for who is, it's really hard to say.
    The show is so inconsistant that it's hard to objectively pick one as THE strongest ever, seeing how dragonite, Latios, darkrai, meloetta, Metagross, manaphy & heidragon
    all have a 600 base stat while there can be such a variancy in their strenghts... <- which makes the determination-factor so unstable...

11. sandy ketchum

sandy ketchum Well-Known Member

my vote goes to Charizard

12. Rayze Darr

Rayze Darr Snubbull Supporter

I'd like to point out that one of Ash's Pokemon, and I won't say which, was so powerful, that in order to make it so that he couldn't use this Pokemon to absolutely destroy everything, they had to make it disobedient, and then make it go away as soon as this wasn't a viable reason anymore.

That is all.

13. aloasa

aloasa The sound of drums

Overpowered Charizard and Pikachu, 'nuff said

14. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I didn't know so many people were this delusional ;O, I obviously voted for Pikachu.

15. Lucario Fan

Lucario Fan Well-Known Member

Pikachu and Snorlax.

16. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

NO MULTI VOTING PEOPLE

tyvm

17. Pokeman27

Pokeman27 New Member

Obviously, it's Charizard! Sure, he is disobedient most of the time, but his set of moves beat many Pokemon, including some Legendary Pokemon! It may be a bit stubborn but when it's not, it always comes through for Ash when he is in a pinch!

18. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

Charizard of course.

19. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Lol we're delushional right......

Mijumaru and Infernape are tied LMFAO oh the funny feels.

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Pikachu imo. Even though his power level is inconsistent, at least his victories are believable and not DEM. But I voted for Oshawott anyway 'cause YOLO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.