• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Strongest Pokemon EVER

Ash's Strongest

• Charizard

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Heracross

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Infernape

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Kingler

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mijumaru

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Krookodile

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
You just know everyone is going to say Charizard. He is one of the strongest, but not THE stronges

Jknombricks

Just some guy
Charizard should be Ash's strongest after all that training in the Valley. Now it just needs to battle Reshiram and show its true strength!

Blazicken

Sex on fire
Decided to vote for charizard
Lets face it, feat-wise it isn't inferior to any of Ash's other pokemon,
& it's ash's first, most experienced powerhouse.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lmfao Mijumaru and Pikachu are almost tied xD.

golduck#1

Well Charizard is the strongest pokemon no doubt. No body on Ash's team is more powerful than Charizard. Snorlax is strong but not stronger than Charizard and only does so well because nobody can hurt his belly. Heracross could be up there as it is pretty strong but definately not the strongest. Hard to go Pikachu as well considering it can beat or lose to anything.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hard to go Pikachu as well considering it can beat or lose to anything.

The same could be said about Charizard though; his loss against a mere Dusclops pretty much proves that he's not infallible no matter how much training he does.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
No-one sais charizard is infallible.
U'r adressing the only real loss charizard ever suffered, don't u see how ironic that is? Also, that 'mere dusclops wa part of the strongest fronteir-brain's team, which he prlly used to catch the legendary regis, not a baby snivy from a noob-trainer or panpour from the 1st gym-leader in the region.
And to rop it off, charizard lost cause of Ash derping like a retard when chosing his finishing move.
Argueing that charizard was equally at fault for following orders is just as retarded and makes no sense.

I find it incredible ppl keep nitpicking about this one loss...
Which is exactly the same for swellow btw. That thing was a seccond snorlax untill it got 1-hit KO'ed by latios. (scape-goat much?)

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
Lmfao Mijumaru and Pikachu are almost tied xD.

Almost? They are tied lol. Charizard only had one legit loss to Blaziken. Dusclops was because of him getting screwed by ash and because his first mon always faints in a more than 1v1. The poliwrath loss was even more a load of BS because charizard can survive ice from a legendary but not a tadpole@!

Janovy

Banned
Lol, Oshawott has 9 votes.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
No-one sais charizard is infallible.
U'r adressing the only real loss charizard ever suffered, don't u see how ironic that is?

Only real loss? What are you talking about? He lost to Tad's Poliwrath, Drake's Dragonite, Harrison's Blaziken, was pretty much rendered useless by Prima's Slowbro, and those are just the losses I remember. I think it's ironic that I pointed out how most people consider Charizard to be infallible, and here's a good example of that.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Oh great, another breeding ground for the Charizard fundies.

TheNewGuy

Zard's return ep proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Charizard is the strongest.

No other Pokemon in Ash's arsenal would be put on that kind of pedestal. Sceptile is great, and definitely up there, but can you imagine Sceptile getting the kind of treatment that Charizard got? I mean really? The show has firmly established Charizard as Ash's ace in the hole - his nuke, his greatest line of defence. I'm not sure how you can watch that episode and not think Charizard is Ash's strongest. There was a very legitimate effort on the show's part to say "this is Charizard, and he is SERIOUS business."

Oh great, another breeding ground for the Charizard fundies.

Would you deny that Charizard is Ash's Pokemon? Or do you just not like the love Charizard gets?

Because I will fight you to the ends of the earth on the former, but I can accept the latter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.