• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon in Alola

Ash' strongest pokemon in Alola?

• Rowlet

• Lycanroc

• Incineroar

• Naganadel

• Melmetal

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZarudeSandstorm

Ash's Alola team is strong but they don't hold well against some of Ash's Pokemon unless they use Z moves. It's also one of the most balanced teams of Ash of all time. Maybe Journeys will be more balanced. Strongest is obviously Pikachu then Incineroar then Melmetal then Lycanroc then Naganadel and then we have Rowlet.

Lycanroc, Naganadel and Rowlet wouldn't be able to beat Frontier Brains without Z moves until proven otherwise. Melmetal would beat low FB, Incineroar would beat mid FB mons.
But again it's hard to judge since FB would now have Mega and Z.
in Journeys it would even be harder since they have now Dyna/Giga.

Ryan McGlade

Weakest to Strongest:
Rowlet < Lycanroc < Naganadel < Melmetal < Incineroar!
The reasons why I only think the others are so seriously damn awful while Incineroar is more badass, here's why!
Rowlet - hasn't fully evolved, between the everstone & the Decidueye costume!
Lycanroc - powerful but won't last from one attack!
Naganadel - Evasiveness w/its speed level!
Melmetal - powerful yet too slow to keep up!
Incineroar however takes the cup onto the Alola league & we'll destroy everything!
EYvmg70X0AAQvj1

Last edited:

Ryan McGlade

Leave more votes into claiming Incineroar is the #1 strongest & is 10 times better!
EcI0d8LWAAAWrVw

Uh, okay, this yelling guy got dark too quickly.
Which one the part when it black out for once of it so much energy or the fact when Incineroar battles again its going to be barbaric psychotic rampaging monster!
1489869937267.jpg

What Incineroar needs is another opponent or competitor to match off w/Incineroar skill level for battling like Kommo-o who being another worthy opponent that'll kick ass into so many w/it whether these are starting to exhausted or coughing up blood it'll would've been so heavily dark to watch to two killing each other hell he should've just caughting that Hakamo-o when he had the chance & becoming battling partners w/Incineroar & those 2 would've evolved quicker to really get it on out there between a Tiger & a Dragon!
Rowlet & Lycanroc - Early Birds!
Naganadel & Melmetal - Late Comers!
Incineroar & Kommo-o - Murderous Killers!

EGwDOCWWkAAaAjm

Long live the King!
Incineroar seriously should've kept'd going when it had the chance going up against Tapu Koko if wasn't for that black out occur during the final round!
It would've wrecked the competition out there performing off some new tactics up its back pocket!
Incineroar would've claim the title for the Pokemon League if this were this too happen!

Ash's Incineroar best picture!
latest

Ash's Incineroar evolving!
9d4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Weakest to Strongest:
Rowlet < Melmetal < Lycanroc < Naganadel < Incineroar!
The reasons why I only think the others are so seriously damn awful while Incineroar is more badass, here's why!
Rowlet - hasn't fully evolved, between the everstone & the Decidueye costume!
Melmetal - powerful yet too slow to keep up!
Lycanroc - powerful but won't last from one attack!
Naganadel - Evasiveness w/its speed level!
Incineroar however takes the cup onto the Alola league & we'll destroy everything!
EYvmg70X0AAQvj1

Switch melmetal with naganadel and its perfect, melmetal was recently evolved and still was able to push gladion's ace silvally who had far more experience and had type advantage to its limits plus it comfortably defeated kukui's empoleon and was matching with his incineroar in strength until it got oneshotted by his opponents fire type move. Naganadel has only one battle so it will be tough to predict its strength. Incineroar is easily his strongest pokemon. Though that is one dope photo.

Ryan McGlade

Switch melmetal with naganadel and its perfect, melmetal was recently evolved and still was able to push gladion's ace silvally who had far more experience and had type advantage to its limits plus it comfortably defeated kukui's empoleon and was matching with his incineroar in strength until it got oneshotted by his opponents fire type move. Naganadel has only one battle so it will be tough to predict its strength. Incineroar is easily his strongest pokemon. Though that is one dope photo.
Taken care of already & just made the order the same expect Incineroar's the top & I've edited the photo myself!

Flashyspark

Incineroar was the strongest but I thought he couldve evolved sooner before the Alola League began so he could be more useful. Lycanroc was the 2nd best Pokemon Ash had in Alola

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
thinking about it, it is kind of hard to see Incineroar as the strongest, yes it beat Kakui's incineroar, but for the most part most of it's battles and both of it's evolutions are heavily credited to facing it alone.

I honestly have to give it to Lycanroc, yes it tanked in the Kakui battle, but it kicked butt just about every other time it was used, and it did win Ash the alola league.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
thinking about it, it is kind of hard to see Incineroar as the strongest, yes it beat Kakui's incineroar, but for the most part most of it's battles and both of it's evolutions are heavily credited to facing it alone.

I honestly have to give it to Lycanroc, yes it tanked in the Kakui battle, but it kicked butt just about every other time it was used, and it did win Ash the alola league.

It's definitely Lycanroc, people are just making excuses like they did with Krookodile and trying to pass off Pignite as the ace :rolleyes:
Incineroar would have more going for it had they actually let it fight something else instead of only fighting Incineroar until the very end, one of many reasons the fight should have happened sooner. It was dragged out stupidly long and Gladion/Hau would have been more entertaining 6v6 matchups

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Obvious bias aside, it seems like people flip flop between quality of the opponent vs the number of opponents. Lycanroc definitely has some things under its belt like beating two Kahunas and Gladion but Kukui’s Incineroar seems like more of a threat to anything it faced besides Tapu Bulu so I’m sticking with Incineroar.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I don't know where to write this, but I gotta ask: In PJ we have seen that Leon's Base Charizard used Flamethower on Gigachu and it didn't work. My question is if Leon's Charizard used Inferno Overdrive or if Leon's Charizard Mega evolved and used Flamethower would it hit/hurt Gigachu? And how it all would play if Pikachu didn't go Giga but Dyna(since obviously Giga > Dyna), would Base Charizard attacks hurt him?