• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon in Alola

Ash' strongest pokemon in Alola?

• Rowlet

• Lycanroc

• Incineroar

• Naganadel

• Melmetal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emboar_Rulez said:
Talonflame

Staraptor

Swellow

Rowlet

Noctowl

Unfezant

Pidgeot

Can we all agree on this?

I don't agree completely, but this does sound more reasonable than some of the previous suggestions. One thing that I've noticed with regards to Satoshi's SM Pokemon is that a lot of viewers seem to overestimate that team as a whole, and I think it's because of Satoshi winning the Alola League and said viewers thinking that that made his SM team stronger than his other teams despite the difficulty level at the Alola League being significantly lower than the difficulty level at most other Leagues.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Swellow is the strongest bird, how could people even forget that it was a beast in both koenn and BF. Talonflame is secnd and then there is short gap.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emboar_Rulez said:
I’ve always though Swellows ability was lightning rod.It can’t get that ability in the games obviously but thought that could be why it ranks them so well.

As you said the species doesn't have that Ability in the games, and as far as I can remember the anime has never given a Pokemon an Ability that it can't have in the games. While it's never been confirmed, I've always just assumed that Guts is its Ability.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
No, Staraptor has one of the lowest win rate of all Ash's Pokémon, he's probably only stronger than Pidgeot. Even Unfezant did a better job for Ash in Unova
Staraptor is way better than Unfezant.Starptor didn’t lose to a Riolu and miss moves with 100% accuracy

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Talonflame

Staraptor

Swellow

Rowlet

Noctowl

Unfezant

Pidgeot

Can we all agree on this?
Nope.
Swellow or Talonflame
Swellow or Talonflame
Noctowl
Rowlet
Unfezant
Pidgeot

And BTW that battle with Braviary vs Rowlet vs Golisopod.
1. That was way back then when Guzma wasn't that strong IIRC. Now Goliosopod could fight with Torracat that is pretty close to Kukui's Incineroar. Still Ash's Incienroar > Kukui's > Golisopod.
2.Braviary fought DL beforehand.

Ryan McGlade

Incineroar's a legend & can dominate throughout the competition giver take!

Weakest to Strongest: Rowlet, Melmetal, Lycanroc, Naganadel & Incineroar!

Ash's Kalos team vs. Ash's Alola team:
Hawlucha vs. Lycanroc!
Talonflame vs. Rowlet!
Noivern vs. Melmetal!
Goodra vs. Naganadel!
Greninja vs. Incineroar!

4428c7497a957e8cdc9fc259e0e10b477fba3519_hq.jpg

Incineroar's the new Greninja or Charizard 3.0!

Incineroar can withdrawn almost through any opponent here becoming 10 times more powerful!

Ash's Alola team results:
Rowlet: 3/10!
Lycanroc: 7/10!
Naganadel: 8/10!
Melmetal: 5/10!
Incineroar: 10/10!

Ash's Incineroar's moveset: Focus Punch, Throat Chop, Darkest Lariat, Flare Blitz, Crop Chop, Overheat, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Outrage & Blast Burn!

Incineroar's the star & powerful Pokemon of Ash's Alola team!

Wish'd Incineroar got more attention & more development during its time!

If Incineroar becomes Ash-Incineroar it would becoming even more badass performed in battle like Greninja & almost as strong as Charizard, Sceptile & Infernape in a tough battle!

99% chance of Greninja & Incineroar's returns for the new series for the Pokemon World Championships!

Incineroar becomes a legendary war hero w/an understanding record of the # of battles it can fight!

Incineroar would destroy Rowlet, Lycanroc, Naganadel & Melmetal out there during 1 vs. 4 battle w/its power!

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
@Ryan McGlade you seem to be relatively new so welcome to the forums!

Just a heads up: You should keep all your thoughts into one post

Ryan McGlade

Ash's Kalos & Alola teams similarities:
Hawlucha & Lycanroc - Love for battle!
Talonflame & Rowlet - Birds!
Noivern & Melmetal - Weak!
Goodra & Naganadel - Dragons & 2nd Strongest!
Greninja & Incineroar - #1 Strongest Starters Powerhouses!

Incineroar deserves a new form like Greninja here! (Ash-Incineroar)
Ash sensing Incineroar's Aura here & develop a special bond w/each other & use that power w/great achievement & motivating!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Incineroar deserves a new form like Greninja here! (Ash-Incineroar)
Ash sensing Incineroar's Aura here & develop a special bond w/each other & use that power w/great achievement & motivating!
Then why not Ash-Charizard or Ash-Pikachu? He has a stronger bond with them.

Ryan McGlade

Or even Ash-Sceptile or Ash-Infernape?!

Ash's World tour team: Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Greninja & Incineroar!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Or even Ash-Sceptile or Ash-Infernape?!
Ashs Sceptile and I get ape have Blaze and Overgrown as their ability’s so they can’t have battlebond as a ability.Same for Incineroar and Pikachu.

Also just a friendly reminder double posting isn’t allowed.

Ryan McGlade

If Totodile & Snivy evolved all the way into Feraligatr & Serperior then all of my favorites starters exclude Torterra would have reached to their final stages here!
Least'd I'm right about something here!
Whatever starter I would choose then Ash here would go for the one I would choose from!
Charizard, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Infernape, Serperior, Greninja & Incineroar!