• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon in Alola

Ash' strongest pokemon in Alola?

• Rowlet

• Lycanroc

• Incineroar

• Naganadel

• Melmetal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Curious as how they have shown all the regional mons more or less of the same level. Not including Pikachu for obvious reasons!!

SneaselClaw

Lycanroc for sure. Incineroar has proven itself through it's Litten/Torracat stages, but I'm holding off judging it now it's evolved until we actually see it battle.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Incineroar 100%. Incineroar at least tied with Kukui's Incineroar who is a beast( highest feat, despite Kukui's Incineroar got more damaged; Melmetal and DL, Torracat battled Venusaur). Highest feat for DL is beating Gladion's ML.

Feshub

I would say Lycanroc because he was useful longer than Incineroar was. Lycanroc had better development too I feel.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lycanroc. I love Incineroar more but I have a feeling people are just saying he's stronger to justify them saying they hope Ash's next Fire starter doesn't evolve

DatsRight

Is it known which of his alolan pokemon has the best win percentage?

Technically Naganadel, if only because it's been in one battle, which it won.

I think Rowlet's the next best out of Ash's main team, at least counting that it was never KOed by an opponent proper in the Grand Trials. It also only lost once against it's rival, while the others lost repeatedly against their's until their final battle.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Well Naganedel will definitly lose to Tapu Koko which will give it one 1 and 1 lose.Pikachu on the other hand has only lost to zeraora and tied with zoroark.Man does anyone else remeber that chart that showed his pokemons win percentage too bad its outdated

diakyu

This feels like the first saga where I've really been torn between two Pokemon, besides pikachu that is. Both lycanroc and Incineroar have proven themselves as very strong but I'd likely put Lycanroc up top.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Well Naganedel will definitly lose to Tapu Koko which will give it one 1 and 1 lose.Pikachu on the other hand has only lost to zeraora and tied with zoroark.Man does anyone else remeber that chart that showed his pokemons win percentage too bad its outdated
Pikachu also lost to Hapu's Golurk

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Imo, Incineroar edges out over Lycanroc, though both are lower A-tier at worst.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Alola seems like the first region without a ace.
Oh no, if anything, that status kept bouncing among Pikachu, Incineroar, and Sunny D-roc mostly because they all had rivals, which was a welcome pace that previous regions didn't do.

The problem was that it left the other three as glorified filler. Rowlet didn't really exploit it because the second half of Ash's trials simply stopped using him in any trials, so Hau came into existence, but yet was a major letdown. Melmetal and Nagadel came out of nowhere and never particularly had an interest for a rival.

It was an improvement, but it still left a lot of potential out most likely because this series severely lacked in battles...and trials. After Acerola's trial, Ash had two or three important battles across 50 episodes or so.