• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Strongest pokemon.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
This tread is about ash's strongest pokemon he has.Have fun and Do explain why the pokemon you chose as his strongest why you think that.

its obviously Pikachu.

Its not only his oldest pokemon, but he's used Pikachu more times then I can can remember.

so that makes it his strongest

but that's just my opinion. For all we know it may be Charizard

Gentleman Skeleton

I'd say it's either Charizard or Sceptile. Charizard held it's own against Entei, Articuno, and it was used in several Leagues. Sceptile however has held it's own against Regirock, Deoxys and was used in several important gym (as Grovyle) and Fronteir Symbol battles.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
its obviously Pikachu.

Its not only his oldest pokemon, but he's used Pikachu more times then I can can remember.

so that makes it his strongest

but that's just my opinion. For all we know it may be Charizard

It could be charizard because he is battleing stong charizard and maybe other pokemon to but charizard is probrably his strong pokemon.

Redeevee

oh the sarcastic and funny comment potential abound.

i'd say (seriously) Pikachu should be. but he's not. so probably charizard

now i'll say...Ash's magic Mukkubird who has the ability to evolve after 3 uses! or...the 29 unused tauruases he has never used!

pokemaster95

King of pirates
oh the sarcastic and funny comment potential abound.

i'd say (seriously) Pikachu should be. but he's not. so probably charizard

now i'll say...Ash's magic Mukkubird who has the ability to evolve after 3 uses! or...the 29 unused tauruases he has never used!

Pikachu should his strongest but pikachu is just a regular pokemon that battles and sometimes wins and lose sometimes but charizard is his stongest in pokemon battles.

Dax

Legend
Is gotta be Charizard and Sceptile. Both of the Pokemons have good attacks and great attitudes.

I will say:

Fire: Charizard

Grass: Sceptile

Flying: Swellow but looking at Mukubird he has the potential to becoma the best

Water: Squirtle

Donphan had potential but he never did anything out of the ordinary in the series. Pikachu is definitely strong but he can't compare to Charizard and Sceptile. Glalie was another pokemon that had a wasted potential.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
shouldn't this be in Polls?

Sceptile ftw.

Sorry.
Unless sceptile learns dragon claw he does not stand a chance against charizard.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Sorry.
Unless sceptile learns dragon claw he does not stand a chance against charizard.

ooo...a Charizard fanboy. I thought you all died out after Charizard was pwned by Brandon's Dusclops.

Sceptile doesn't need Dragon Claw to beat Charizard. A well placed/executed Leaf Blade would take care of it nicely.

PokeMaster12

Sinnoh Awaits!!!
I say sceptile is his best, because he is so strong and is a great grass-type pokemon

Ivysaur92

Well, it's probably ;006;, then closley after Chraizard-;254;, then ;025;.

But I was thinking, and if ;001; and ;007; Were Fully Evolved (;003; and ;009;) they'd be tied with Charizard for 1st. If they were just ;002; and ;008; - then they might even be at Pikachus power- if they were truely at their best.

;002; ;156;

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
ooo...a Charizard fanboy. I thought you all died out after Charizard was pwned by Brandon's Dusclops.

But i guess A Sceptile Sucker(and no i ain't referring to the ones on his back) like yourself can bash and critize others when they have no right to do so, so what if Charizard lost to Dusclops it happens, and yet people like you still ***** and whine ever since Sceptile got completely devistated by Regirock.

At least Charizard took down a legendary and took tons of hits to do it, Sceptile got dropped in one blow, heck Torkoal did better against Registeel than it did against Regirock and that is really sad, show how "strong"(more like weak) Sceptile really is.

Sceptile doesn't need Dragon Claw to beat Charizard. A well placed/executed Leaf Blade would take care of it nicely.

I don't even want to know what goes on in the minds of you sceptile fanatics, you ain't no better off than Charizard fans are, heck you guys are alot worse, this statement only proves it.

Gentleman Skeleton

Looks like we've got a flame war between the Charizard fanboys and the Sceptile fanboys.

If I were to put my two cents into this debate, I'd say if Charizard and Sceptile were put into an arena, and left till near starvation, if a burito was placed into the center of the ring and the two had to fight for it, I'd say Charizard would win. Then again I could be wrong.

sacred

Dragon Tamer
I'd say charizard it owns then followed by sceptile for its pwnage leaf blade in the anime =P

SUBRICK

Hypnotize...
To be fair, I'd say its more of a paper-rock-scissors situation.

Pikachu can definately take out Charizard with thunderbolts and its speed. However, pikachu's speed is no match for Sceptile's, which could beat the stuffing out of pikachu. Charizard will most likely win a one on one against sceptile. C'mon people, he DOES have a double type advantage. A few flamethrowers, and Sceptile is toast. Period.

And for those idiots that are about to come up to me saying "OMGZ ANAME /=/ GAMEZ", type advantage has been mentioned several times in the anime.

So,

Pikachu>Charizard>Sceptile>Pikachu>Charizard>Sceptile, etc..