• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Strongest pokemon.

zeno48

Zaker!
Charizard, pikachu, swellow, snorlax, sceptile, and donphan

markomega

TERRORIZE!
Pikachu for sure.

charizard92

Pikachu for sure.

no not pikachu because at the begining of every new region pikachu cant even beat a pidgy they reset him bak to sucky mode. its defently charizard and not sceptile. this is because types. and if sceptile trys to leaf blade in the perfect spot like some people said all charizard has to do is flamthrower im bak to the ground then sismic toss. but it is always pikachu at the end of the region.

It SHOULD be Pikachu, but he always sucks at the beggining of new adventure for some reason.....(and shouldn't be at lvl. 90 or something by now?)

Garmmon

FUN :D
Pikachu. I hate the rat, but it's the thing that follows Ash everywhere anyway, and it beat so many opponents, it's gotta be the strongest.
But imo, Turtwig is the strongest. Yeah.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
The problem is that Pikachu's power level is so variable, we can't see how strong he really is. Pokemon like Charizard, Sceptile, and Snorlax have very consistent showings. Each of those pokemon have routinely shown that they can beat strong pokemon with a huge advantage against them. Charizard beat three in a row one time, and two of them have a type advantage against fire, while being resistant to Charizard's own attacks. Pikachu may have beaten a Regice, but the reason I view that as an outlier or Spider-Man vs. Fire Lord feat is because not too long after, Pikachu barely stalemated an Elekid, and before that lost to an Electivire. If there is no act of plot here, either Pikachu had a sickness that super-charged him against Regice and it wasn't mentioned (unlikely), Regice was much weaker that either Regirock or Registeel and would have been trounced by the likes of Charizard, Sceptile or Snorlax (possible), or Pikachu was and has been holding back in all of his losses since (no, just no). Don't get me wrong, Pikachu is strong and he is definately in the top five of Ash's pokemon as of yet. But he hasn't shown me anything that would place him above Charizard, Sceptile, or Snorlax.

Last edited:

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
I really dont get this...okay..Pikachu's power doesnt drastically change through each region...they are portraying each gy battle for excitement for one...and two they are showing that Ash isnt the only one training...Just because we know Pikachu is powerful doesnt mean wed have to have everyone be weak to show its powerful

XxVascoxX

pikachu is a great pokemon but we quickly get fed up of him we need some new strong pokemon ...charizard and sceptile are the two best of ash team even if the are not with him at the moment ...but with the new chimchar and the posiible infernape it may happen that infernape becomes the best in ash team..

Blaziryu

Isn't it obvious? It's Pikachu. Because of Pikachu, Ash is the champion of both the Orange League & Battle Frontier.

Josiah

is your favorite
Pikachu is not his strongest- it always gets wasted by the toughest opponents. Between sceptile and charizard id say, because it isnt fair to say charizard would beat sceptile-type advantage. It is more about which has done best all around against various opponents, not each other.

Chimchartrainer07

OK I think its goes like this (In My Opinion) From strongest to weakest Im not including ash's sinnoh pokemon since that hasn't ended yet and its not fair to add them in since they haven't had as much experience as the others, but I am going to include those he has released/given up. Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Glalie, Pikachu, Donphan, Pigeot, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Swellow, Heracross, Bayleaf, Tauros(the one he uses), Corphish, Torkoal, Muk, Lapras, Primeape, Kingler, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Kingler, Nocktowl, Butterfree. Thats just my idea I kinda think charizard is only the strongest because he trains with all the other charizards at the charicific valley, sceptile only has ash's other pokemon to battle and the best one for it to battle is snorlax so thats what I think.

Bobby Emerald

The Poke-expert
In order, I'd say: Charizard, Pikachu, Sceptile, Heracross, Pigeot, and Muk.
Charizard is a no-brainer. Pikachu should be kickng some serious *** these days, but it's like the power level decreases every new region. It would have been over 9000 by now. :p
Heracross because it's horn is BEAST.
I don't feel like explaining the rest, haha....