• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Strongest pokemon.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Pikachu is Ash's strongest, well, until he resets himself in every new region.

Roeno

That's a difficult one.
I would say Pikachu, because he's the first pokémon of Ash, and he has some strong attacks, but he can't take hits.
Otherwise I'd say Charizard, Sceptile or Snorlax, because they're powerhouses, and fully evolved too. Difficult choice.

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
I say either Pikachu because it was Ash's first pokemon,Scpetile,Snorlax or Charizard

King Charizard

Well Charizard will go in first.Sure Sceptile and Pikachu might have a speed advantage but as far as I know Charizard is not too far behind in speed.He's not a slow Pokemon like when he battled Gary's Scizor in the Johto League,Gary was shocked when he saw that Charizard caught up with Scizor's speed.Not to mention that Charizard also knows more than just fire moves.He knows Dragon attacks and added Steel with Steel Wing which is a good attack against Rock types.

Sceptile will be second.His combination of high speed and powerful Grass type moves makes him a deadly treat in Ash's team.He also knows Solarbeam and when Ash calls him back again I wouldn't be surprise if he comes up with new powerful attacks.

Third would be Snorlax.He beat Harrison's Hypno and Steelix before being taken down by his Houndoom.In his battle against Gary he took out Arcanine and Nidoqueen.And who can forget his victory in the Battle Arena.And for a Snorlax he's pretty fast you know.

Swellow would definetly be 4th.He has won Ash a lot of important battles.And who can forget Pikachu and Swellow vs. Solrock and Lunatone.Swellow has shine in so many battles and as far as Ash's flying types he would be the most powerful.After all he's the only flying type that Ash has had for 2 seasons.If Pidgeot was still with Ash,I still think Swellow would have been much better but if Ash gets Mukuhawk then bye bye Swellow.

And Pikachu would be 5th.Why? He may have attacks like Volt Tackle and Iron Tail and always been with Ash.He may have beaten Brando's Regice but the fact is Pikachu iz un-evolved and in battles sometimes you can see the lack of endurance.He's a great Pokemon don't get me wrong and eventually he will get to the point where he is as strong as the 4 I mentioned above.After he's bound to learn new attacks in Shinnoh.

Reborn_Alchemist93

Eevee Trainer
it seems as if when pikachu and ash starts a new journey, pickachu seems like he never even gets stronger. o.o; i guess i would choose either pickachu,charizard, sceptile and umm yea

King Charizard

it seems as if when pikachu and ash starts a new journey, pickachu seems like he never even gets stronger. o.o; i guess i would choose either pickachu,charizard, sceptile and umm yea
Is not that Pikachu doesn't get stronger is that the battles get harder.Plus new Pokemon keep coming and is hard to fight a Pokemon you never faced.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
1 Pikachu (Was uber from the first episode and got a lot of experience too)
2 Charizard (In every major fight Ash needs his powers)
3 Bulbasaur (Defeated many pokemon during all sagas)
4 Sceptile (A amazing powerhouse like Charizard, less experience though)
5 Snorlax (Pure Power, not so much experience)
6 Swellow (Great fighter, much ecperience as well)
7 Corphish (Great fighter too, doesn't need to evolve)
8 Heracross/Pidgeotto/Noctowl/Lapras/Muk/Squirtle/DP pokemon for now (did their thing in a couple of battles)
9 Glalie/Kingler/Butterfree/Tauros (quite underused)

BAM

Not the finger!!!
His Charizard is obviously his stongets from how moch he has used it and all the time it spent in the Char-sific valley. Pikachu is secong an Sceptile is third.

Dax

Legend
Swellow would definetly be 4th.He has won Ash a lot of important battles.And who can forget Pikachu and Swellow vs. Solrock and Lunatone.Swellow has shine in so many battles and as far as Ash's flying types he would be the most powerful.After all he's the only flying type that Ash has had for 2 seasons.If Pidgeot was still with Ash,I still think Swellow would have been much better but if Ash gets Mukuhawk then bye bye Swellow.
If Mukkubird evolves nothing happens. Just because he evolves doesn't mean that he's strongest. He will have to prove himslef in battles and show his powers like Swellow did. If Mukkuhawk never battles like Swellow did then he never will be better like Swellow. I will judge by his power, not because he is bigger than Swellow he is more powerful.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
This Is The Order That I Think....I Did Them All....

1st....Charizard
2nd....Sceptile
3rd....Pikachu....one minute its losing to gary's eevee, the next its beating regice!!!
4th....Squirtle
5th....Lapras (i loved lapras, it was mega)
6th....Snorlax
7th....Swellow
8th....Bulbasaur
9th....Donphan
10th....Glalie
11th....Aipom
12th....Chimchar (once it unleashes its power)
13th....Cyndaquil (once it unleashes its power)
14th....Torkoal
15th....Bayleef
16th....Pidgeot (only had it for one ep...but it rocked)
17th....Muk
18th....Tauros
19th....Staravia (it will move up the list if it evolves)
20th....Corphish
21st....Primeape (won that P1 thingy)
22nd....Heracross
23rd....Kingler
24th....Totodile
25th....Noctowl
26th....Turtwig
27th....Beedrill
28th....Butterfree
29th....Haunter
30th....Larvitar
31st....Raticate

Last edited:

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
And guess what? His most powerful Pokémon was knocked out when he made a careless move. (Brandon's Dusclops vs. Charizard)

But yeah, in terms of power, Charizard is the best, but only just ahead of his other powerhouses.

killer74

nananana elmos world
This Is The Order That I Think....I Did Them All....

1st....Charizard
2nd....Pikachu
3rd....Sceptile
4th....Squirtle
5th....Lapras (i loved lapras, it was mega)
6th....Snorlax
7th....Swellow
8th....Bulbasaur
9th....Donphan
10th....Glalie
11th....Aipom
12th....Chimchar (once it unleashes its power)
13th....Cyndaquil (once it unleashes its power)
14th....Torkoal
15th....Bayleef
16th....Pidgeot (only had it for one ep...but it rocked)
17th....Muk
18th....Tauros
19th....Staravia (it will move up the list if it evolves)
20th....Corphish
21st....Primeape (won that P1 thingy)
22nd....Heracross
23rd....Kingler
24th....Totodile
25th....Noctowl
26th....Turtwig
27th....Beedrill
28th....Butterfree
29th....Haunter
30th....Larvitar
31st....Raticate

Shouldnt tauros count from 18 to 47

Well' I think it's quite clear that Charizard closely followed by Sceptile are his most powerful pokemon.

The thing that makes charizard so powerful is mostly that he got 3 different types of attacks: steel, dragon and fire, giving him a huge advantage since he have a counter to almost everything. Also that he's continously training in the Charizific valley, unlike Oaks where the pokemon don't train at all, they just run around and play. ^_^