• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon

Strongest (without Pikachu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not counting Pikachu, since in my opinion it is the strongest when the writers want to, and the weakest too, when they want

(I don't know if a similar thread already exists )

For me , Blazeape or Ash-G

Last edited:

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
A-G easily. Charizard might have a case (purely by hype) but it's lacking in feats.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
The one with Ash in its name.

Ash-Godninja

Aka ninja frog that can sweep Diantha in three minutes

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Ranking all Pokemon here:
A-G > Charizard > Sceptile > Blaze Ape > Incineroar > Snorlax >>>>>>>>>>> Krookodile > Lycanroc > Lucario > Dragonite. Which begs the question why are last 4 in here anyway xD. Krookodile being strongest BW Pokemon is cool and all but he shouldn't be here. Same with Lycanroc( I would understand if Melmetal is here instead of Lycanroc) and last two are new. It should've been like Corphish,Tauros, Bulbasaur, maybe Gible, Gliscor, Heracross even, probably even Squirtle.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
A-G > Charizard > Sceptile > Blaze Ape > Incineroar > Snorlax >>>>>>>>>>> Krookodile > Lycanroc > Lucario > Dragonite. Which begs the question why are last 4 in here anyway xD. Krookodile being strongest BW Pokemon is cool and all but he shouldn't be here. Same with Lycanroc( I would understand if Melmetal is here instead of Lycanroc) and last two are new. It should've been like Corphish, Torkoal, Bulbasaur, maybe Gible, Gliscor, Heracross even.
Bulbasaur definitely should be included.

RafaSceptile

God Ash-Greninja is overrated as hell. He couldn't even beat Alain's Mega Charizard X but people still go crazy over the frog just because he did some damage to Diantha's Mega Gardevoir.

Anyways I'm going with Ash's Charizard but Peekachu would be my 2nd choice.
Ash-Greninja is overrated when people say that he is stranger than Pikachu

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Ash-Greninja is overrated when people say that he is stranger than Pikachu
You could make a case for post-Alola "Peakachu" with 10MVbolt, but honestly A-G's performance against MCX is above pretty much anything Pikachu has ever done. A-G's strength being a lot more consistent than Pikachu's doesn't hurt either.

RafaSceptile

A-G > Charizard > Sceptile > Blaze Ape > Incineroar > Snorlax >>>>>>>>>>> Krookodile > Lycanroc > Lucario > Dragonite. Which begs the question why are last 4 in here anyway xD. Krookodile being strongest BW Pokemon is cool and all but he shouldn't be here. Same with Lycanroc( I would understand if Melmetal is here instead of Lycanroc) and last two are new. It should've been like Corphish,Tauros, Bulbasaur, maybe Gible, Gliscor, Heracross even, probably even Squirtle.
Corphish, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and maybe Gible deserve the spot, but Tauros? Heracross? Ash's Pokémon with the worst battle record Gliscor? Other Pokémon are probably more appropiate for this, like Swellow, Glalie and even god Rowlet, he is so underrated.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

I didn't buy into the idea of Pikachu being stronger than Charizard because for one it's always getting resets starting from DP.Two it didn't go through the same training that Charizard did at Charicific Valley.

Three It wasn't considered a powerhouse until late AG,Charizard was Ash's undisputed strongest pokemon in OS,whenever Ash was in a tough spot Charizard was last resort his bailout card.Each time it came back it got stronger and learned new moves.

-Vs Blaine
-Vs Clair
-Vs Gary
-Vs Noland

The next level should have been it going on to defeat Brandon's Regice but unfortunately that didn't happen.It didn't return in DP so that would make it twice as strong in it's return in late BW.The next level would be it going on to face Reshiram but once again Charizard got screwed over and the writers decided not to do it.

If we ignore Pikachu getting reset and just take it's long experience of traveling with Ash in all these regions and use that as " legitimate training" then sure it's equal or slightly better than Charizard and all of those great feats were not DEM.I could see Charizard pulling off the same feats as Pikachu vs Tobias/Alain but against Cameron it's definitely beating that Lucario.