• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon

Strongest (without Pikachu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
The comparison is not fair, Greninja has more potential due to the fact that it has BattleBond and it can have Z-Move. Charizard is limited to Mega Evolution.
I wonder if Liza has access to Mega Evolution at Charicific Valley.It's time for Charizard to take another trip into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Morax

King of heroes
What did base form Greninja accomplish huh
What did goku base form accomplish huh?
What did naruto base form accomplish huh?
What did ichigo base form accomplish huh?
What did deku base form accomplish huh?
What did asta base form accomplish huh?
What did tanjiro base form accomplish huh?
What did luffy base form accomplish huh?
What did Eren base form accomplish huh?
What did yuji base form accomplish huh?
What did yusuke base form accomplish huh?
What did gon base form accomplish huh?
[insert shounen power-ups]

Oh god, imagine if Ash never brings his reserves and gets to defeat some E4 with Dracovish and Gengar

It would be cursed, but the two of them could be stronger than Sceptile, Charizard, etc.

Morax

King of heroes
Base Goku became the world's strongest pre saiyan saga
The point is that gimmicks don't define a character. Ash-greninja is the same old greninja, super saiyan goku is the same goku with extra steps etc.

Transformations are a staple of shounen. Why didn't goku kill frieza in base form? Why didn't Eren kill titans in base form? These are dumb arguments.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The comparison is not fair, Greninja has more potential due to the fact that it has BattleBond and it can have Z-Move. Charizard is limited to Mega Evolution.

Have you forgotten charizard can also gigatamax and ash also have giga watch, it alone trumps any pokemon ash ever have.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I want to say Goukazaru in Blaze mode since he was already strong even without it, but seemed invincible once it was activated. I suppose Gekkouga would be a close second, although I think Lizardon's legacy overall was more impressive, so maybe it would take second place.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Oh god, imagine if Ash never brings his reserves and gets to defeat some E4 with Dracovish and Gengar

It would be cursed, but the two of them could be stronger than Sceptile, Charizard, etc.
That could happen but that would be instant bad writing. Heck maybe even worse than DBS.

Have you forgotten charizard can also gigatamax and ash also have giga watch, it alone trumps any pokemon ash ever have.
Any Pokemon can gigamax or dinamax, if greninja was in SwSh, it could also use dinamax, Yet what you say is valid enough

Debate aside,I want to ask you a question, let's forget Greninja for a second, for you who would win in a 1 vs 1, Infernape or Charizard?

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Any Pokemon can gigamax or dinamax, if greninja was in SwSh, it could also use dinamax, Yet what you say is valid enough

Debate aside,I want to ask you a question, let's forget Greninja for a second, for you who would win in a 1 vs 1, Infernape or Charizard?

Charizard has far better feats, it wins even without any additional powerups.

nickdt

Ash-Greninja doesn't even count, since its a form.

Greninja on its own is medicore though and isn't even in the top 15.

Its Charizard hands down though.