• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon

Strongest (without Pikachu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krackochu

Here's how I rate it without pikachu.

Ash greninja>Blazeape≥Charizard>Sceptile>Snorlax>infernape>krookidle=Lycanrock=greninja
In terms of potential I believe if melmetal actually got screen time it would be ash's strongest pokemon for the fact that it was barely trained and one shot a kukui's empoleon, and kukui had to bring out his most likely BF or E4 or Champion tier depending on how strong you scale kukuis ace to stop him.

Ash greninja>Blazeape≥Charizard>Sceptile>Snorlax>infernape>krookidle=Lycanrock=greninja
In terms of potential I believe if melmetal actually got screen time it would be ash's strongest pokemon for the fact that it was barely trained and one shot a kukui's empoleon, and kukui had to bring out his most likely BF or E4 or Champion tier depending on how strong you scale kukuis ace to stop him.
Incineroar?

Krackochu

I don't think ash's incineroar is has shown the feats to be put on that list. Then again one could argue that greninja's base hasn't either.

Morax

King of heroes
I don't think ash's incineroar is has shown the feats to be put on that list. Then again one could argue that greninja's base hasn't either.
Let's make one for dragon ball as well, shall we?
Goku UI > Goku SSB kaiyouken > Goku SSB > Goku SSG > Goku SS3 > Goku SS2 > Goku SS > Goku before name > Goku before king kai > Goku before dragon ball > Goku before meeting bulma > Goku before landing on earth

As you can see goku is the weakest character in the dragon ball universe.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Hawlucha.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Dragonite, tank and beat perfect mega from of korrina lucario and tank And beat champion ace , and it still basic form no special form or ability

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Charizard and Greninja will be a lot of obvious picks, I'm sure.

Honestly, Infernape is OP even without Blaze mode activated. I would have loved to see Infernape versus Tobias. Unfortunately that was never going to happen, though.

Let's not underestimate Ash's Sceptile. Ash's Sceptile held it's own against Tobias's Darkrai and even defeated it. Darkrai didn't even break a sweat against Ash's Heracross, Torkoal, and GIble. Heracross did land sleep talk, and that's all. Darkrai wasn't even phased by it. Gible landed a rock smash as well, but missed with the draco meteor. Torkoal was burried the moment it joined the battle. Sceptile held it's own just fine.

ZarudeSandstorm

my would be:
ash greninja > charizard > blazeape > infernape> sceptile > incineroar > snorlax > dragonite > greninja > lycarock >krookodile > lucario
infernape has been updated to journeys one