• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's strongest Pokemon

Strongest (without Pikachu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will not count Pikachu

1. Ash-G
2. Charizard
3. Blazeape
4. Sceptile = Dragonite = Incineroar
6. Snorlax = Infernape
8. Lucario = Greninja
10. Krookodile = Lycanrock

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan

Jers745

I dont know :p
Let's make one for dragon ball as well, shall we?
Goku UI > Goku SSB kaiyouken > Goku SSB > Goku SSG > Goku SS3 > Goku SS2 > Goku SS > Goku before name > Goku before king kai > Goku before dragon ball > Goku before meeting bulma > Goku before landing on earth
I want to point out that UI is an state not a form so it doesnt count, its like saying that AG(form) is like kaio ken(technique) which is not true

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
I want to point out that UI is an state not a form so it doesnt count, its like saying that AG(form) is like kaio ken(technique) which is not true
Ultra Instinct was originally a technique but Goku's version is apparently a transformation,I compared it to Ash-Greninja because both use it when their backs are against the wall.But neither of them deserved any of these transformations they came out of no where.Kaio-ken has always been a technique that's never changing,a better comparison to Kaio-Ken would be the Eight Gates.

Jers745

Autonomous UI is a transformation just like SS and AG.

Ultra Instinct was originally a technique but Goku's version is apparently a transformation,I compared it to Ash-Greninja because both use it when their backs are against the wall.
Both are wrong because it was never stated to be a tecnique neither was a transformation it is a state where the user can react before even thinking, an example is the angels that are in this state every moment of their lifes, and no that his hair changes color doesnt mean its a transformation

Jers745

But neither of them deserved any of these transformations they came out of no where.Kaio-ken has always been a technique that's never changing,a better comparison to Kaio-Ken would be the Eight Gates.
While in the anime thats true he totally doesnt deserve it i can argue that the manga does this better but i disgress, and yeah kaio ken can be compared to the eight gates because both are power multipliers while putting a huge stress in the body.

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Both are wrong because it was never stated to be a tecnique neither was a transformation it is a state where the user can react before even thinking, an example is the angels that are in this state every moment of their lifes, and no that his hair changes color doesnt mean its a transformation
Yeah Whis said this to Goku and Vegeta in RoF when he was training them but I don't recall him saying it was a flat out mental state.

Jers745

Yeah Whis said this to Goku and Vegeta in RoF when he was training them but I don't recall him saying it was a flat out mental state.
For more info you could check the manga but thats besides the point, yes Whis tells them (especially goku because vegeta gives up on it) that for them to enter this state their minds must stay in total calm for it to work. Basically the body moves on his own to defend and attack and goku doesnt have control over it

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
For more info you could check the manga but thats besides the point, yes Whis tells them (especially goku because vegeta gives up on it) that for them to enter this state their minds must stay in total calm for it to work.
I don't read manga especially for DBS.The anime should've made it more clear of what it is because it's still a debate on if it's a form,technique or a mental state but we all know it's just another source of power for Goku even if it's absolute BS.

Jers745

I don't read manga especially for DBS.The anime should've made it more clear of what it is because it's still a debate on if it's a form,technique or a mental state but we all know it's just another source of power for Goku even if it's absolute BS.
Yeah the anime is BS, theres so much it doesnt explain and the power scale is all over the place (tho that was already before but not that much), and yeah it is other source of power but like i said its an state not a form (like AG or SS) nor a tecnique (like Kaio Ken or the Eight gates)

Jers745

That's quite a vague explanation. SS is a state of immense power, Kaioken is a state of heightened physical attributes. All of goku's transformations are essentially "states". You'll need to be more precise.
Nonono, SS is a form that the user can activate without difficulty and has no backslash after mastering, the kaio ken is a tecnique where the user multiplies its power in exchange to beign more tiresome for the body and if not mastered a huge backslash to it, and UI is an state where the mind of the user has to be in total calmness and left the body do all the work if you fail to maintain the mind then the state deactivates

Morax

King of heroes
Nonono, SS is a form that the user can activate without difficulty and has no backslash after mastering, the kaio ken is a tecnique where the user multiplies its power in exchange to beign more tiresome for the body and if not mastered a huge backslash to it, and UI is an state where the mind of the user has to be in total calmness and left the body do all the work if you fail to maintain the mind then the state deactivates
They're power ups at the end of the day just like Ash-greninja. I don't see the point of differentiating them.

Martinat388

He did the thing!
Not counting my boys Greninja and Pikachu, probably Infernape, Charizard and Sceptile.

nickdt

Not counting my boys Greninja and Pikachu, probably Infernape, Charizard and Sceptile.

As of the Moltres episode, Infernapes bubble thats its one of the strongest has burst, since Talonflame has been confirmed to be stronger now (Hit a Mega, didn't go down without taking a mon with it, and hit a Moltres, unlike Infernape, who needed to be carried by Blastoise).