• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Swadloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
What do you guys think happened to Sawdloon?
I mean we know it's with Prof. Juniper but it's rarely used. Swadloon evolves by hapiness so if this continues like this it won't be too happy :/
Plus in the episodes it participated... the gym battle it won two battles (1 was won by sewaddle) and it lost against leavanny :/ in the emolga episode... sure there were all ash's pokemon but still... in the palpitoad/stunfisk episode it had fun running with the other pokemon but it got sick... in the movie episode it had to work with leavanny... work... so what do you think? will we see him evolve soon or even battle soon? i hope so! :541: :541: :541:

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

It's hard to tell with it's minor appearances, it's almost definete to evolve though, considering it's through happiness and Ash is the trainer who treats his Pokemon well.

jetlag45

the dark traveler
i have a feeling its goin to come out for the next gym, against Clay, and evolve sumtime around there. And then we r goin to be sayin the same thing for palpitoad smh

Encyclopika

The Queen
This is for the Next Pokemon Thread.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.