• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's top 6 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanade

Pikachu
Snorlax
Torterra
Infernape
Totodile
Charizard

It saddens me to see Ash don't have any worthy water Pokemon... If his Gible somehow managed to evolve into a Garchomp, and Buizel into Floatzel, then he's ready to take on the Champion

RemRem

well let's see

1 Pikachu
2 Charizard
3 Sceptile
4 Swellow
5 Donphan
6 Squirtle

I guess this is it

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Pre-Sinnoh:

Pikachu
Charizard
Snorlax
Donphan
Sceptile
Bulbasaur

Sinnoh-:
Pikachu
Charizard
Snorlax
Sceptile
Infernape
Torterra

Corky

Charizard
Snorlax
Sceptile
Pidgeot/Swello/Starraptor (one of those, i hope we see that Pidgeot again in the anime.)
Infernape/Torterra (cant choose)
Pikachu

Why some people pick Bulbasaur, hes will get *** kicked by Sceptile or Torterra or it should evolve. Very hard to pick but according to the anime Charizard, Pikachu and Sceptile looks far more stronger than the others. You got a lot of runner ups with Heracross, Donphan or maybe even Muk or Kingler.

BlueVapor

Pikachu
Charizard
Bulbasaur/Squirtle
Sceptile
Snorlax
Swellow

My opinion, I think that's pretty right, though. No Sinnoh Pokemon until I see them in the league.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Charizard
Pikachu
Sceptile
Snorlax
Infernape
6th Position is up for grabs (Heracross, Gliscor, Squirtle, Swellow, etc...) but I think by the end of XY Greninja will take this spot

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Infernape, Charizard, Pikachu, Sceptile, Tauros, and Heracross/Staraptor imo. Not very well balanced but the top 6 nonetheless. Tauros is immense and severely underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.