• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Uncharted Adventures!

Who's Pokemon Team For UL Do You Want Too See?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
Yes I do mean Steven. (sp on my spelling, it isnt very good because I type quite fast)

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
In the hour...

Thanx Maneachiz, I didnt know you went on here. Well anyway I just got started on the episode. I was busy making maps for the comic before. And If you notice, by the episode titles, there are parenthesis, they contain what the title would be translated from in japanese since the japanese episode titles seem to be more informative then what the english titles are.

Expect new episode within the hour...

Maneachiz

Maneachicken on PC
Thanx Maneachiz, I didnt know you went on here. Well anyway I just got started on the episode. I was busy making maps for the comic before. And If you notice, by the episode titles, there are parenthesis, they contain what the title would be translated from in japanese since the japanese episode titles seem to be more informative then what the english titles are.

Expect new episode within the hour...

I didn't know you did!!!

Japanese Hurts my Head.

Hamrole

Fire type Hamster
Cool, I'm going to be in it! Just let me fill out some things:

Name: Alfie Vator
Info: He's kinda fun to have around, considering that he likes to have fun. He loves the Pokemon that follow him, as they are his best friends, beisdes his human friends.
(Following)Pokemon: Gulpin, Magnamite

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Sorry...

Sorry everyone.. My program that I use to make comics and anything for that matter had a program error so I had to look for the disc and reinstall it witch took a good hour and a half, then I had chores and ate and well its been a long day and I'm only up to the 5th panel so just wait for 25-30 minutes and it will be done...

Sorry for the delay..

@Hamrole: Read this and see what you did wrong...
If you would like to join this comic please read below:
You should have a trainer sprite wether it be official or edited or scratched.
If its edited/scratched you must supply overworlds (If edited/scratched It will appeal to me better and you might get a bigger role)
Depending on the time you submit and what the trainer looks like might give it more options then being a trainer.
currently accepting: Trainers (4), Cordinators (4), Gymleaders (7)
Fill out this form
Name:
Occupation: (Trainer, Cordinator, I will ask if you would like to take on a greater roll if I like the sprite and need more characters)
Info: (Backround Info, Characteristics...etc)
Pokemon: (No ledgendarys, Depending on where the comic is I will determine what levels the pokemon will be and that might change your pokemon to a pre-evo)

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
New stuff...

Sorry for the double post but the new episode is finally up...

sorry for the delay I did finish it about 1 hour and a half but at the bottom of the comic I showed all of the pokemon that the heroes currently have and it took me awhile reaserching through some of them and looking for their overworlds... Most pokemon are from older times and are brought back for this comic (You'll see why)...

Anyway, heres the episode:

Episode 3 "Surfing Tales" (Adventure Unfolding! Water Pokemon Attack!)

And a few episode titles to be released:

Episode 5 "Hello, Sad Butterfree!?" (Butterfree Comes Back! A Sad Mystery Unfolds!)

Episode 6 "Monhato Masato" (Ash Vs. Max! Old Friends Or Rivals!?)

Well thats about it... So I guess keep posting and I'll see you guys later...

Last edited:

jebus

Mr. T-Tar
Hey thanks for including me in the comic. I like the new episode. Do I get to travel with Max? please say yes. Anyway nice humour.
peace out,
jebus

Garudo

Murkrow Fan
A good comic indeed. The text bubbles are good. And the story is also perfect. :)

Oh and if i can be in it:

Name: Garudo
Info: I was born at Three island of the sevvi island. My dream is to open a gym on that island (Pretty cool dream yes). I live alone on that island. Only with my pokemon Tyrogue!
Pokemon: Tyrogue

My sprites :)

Last edited:

jebus

Mr. T-Tar
Hey Tbone2356, could I travel with Max and be a gymleader?
Thanks,
jebus

JB239874

I'm back, baby!
Huh???!!!

I liked the comic but WHAT WERE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT???!!!

OJG

r u not entertained
Don't worry about me being in it. Can I please use one of your Ash sprites (namely the AG one) in a TC? I'll give credit :D

Pikachu & Bonsly master

PWNs all enemies!
I'd like to join,T-bone...
Name:Andrew
Info:Before he started being a pokemon trainer,when he was 11,he was helping at his dad's daycare.Then,one year later,Andrew's father gave him a pokemon...a Charmander!
Pokemon:Charmeleon,Corphish,Furret,Bulbasaur
Sprites:Click Here

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
In the first panel, you should've put May's speech bubble above Brock's to show that she's talking first. Apart from that, good, keep it up

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Name: Brian Couch
Info: Brian is from Ecruteak City. He is very intelligent and his goal is to win every Grande Festival. He thinks of great appeals when he is in a contest. Also, he is very friendly but a little shy.
Pokemon: Pichu, Shiny Butterfree, Rapidash, Kecleon, Azumarill, Ursaring.
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9233/brianspritessg4.png

Last edited:

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Woah....

Woah more great comments in such little time...
Well let me answer everyone..

@SoulGuardian: Accepted...We need Cordinators but please note that the heroes are in their 16's-18's so if you wish to be as old as them you can.

@SamsGFX: Thanx for the tidbit I'll get right on fixing it.

@Pikachu & Bonsly Master: I'd accept you but something is wrong with your sprites, they are small and blurry... I also need a trainer sprite of some sort.

@Kaka8: Yes and speaking of trainer cards I'm making them for every heroe in this comic... Does anyone know where I could find a template for Breeder, Gymleader and Scientist card?

@JB239874: What do you mean by that??

@Jebus: I was planning on making you travel with Max and making you train to become a phsycic gymleader, but some of your pokemon need to be changed, I can only accept Kadabra, Haunter And Pikachu (If you want I can make the Pikachu phsycic). All the pokemon you listed will be obtained later on.

@Garudo: Yes your accepted, your character fits in perfectly with the setting and you'll appear on Island 3.

@Maneachiz: So do I, I like all under appreciated pokemon and all of the old pokemon the heroes use to have so some of them will come back.

Ok, after I finish up a few things I will make a new comic.

Keep...Posting...

Russian May

Hey, Tbone2356, I guess, you haven't noticed my post about joining this comic! It's on first page and BTW, I can do GymLeader's cards for all gang, who will join!

Garudo

Murkrow Fan
Woah more great comments in such little time...
Well let me answer everyone..

@SoulGuardian: Accepted...We need Cordinators but please note that the heroes are in their 16's-18's so if you wish to be as old as them you can.

@SamsGFX: Thanx for the tidbit I'll get right on fixing it.

@Pikachu & Bonsly Master: I'd accept you but something is wrong with your sprites, they are small and blurry... I also need a trainer sprite of some sort.

@Kaka8: Yes and speaking of trainer cards I'm making them for every heroe in this comic... Does anyone know where I could find a template for Breeder, Gymleader and Scientist card?

@JB239874: What do you mean by that??

@Jebus: I was planning on making you travel with Max and making you train to become a phsycic gymleader, but some of your pokemon need to be changed, I can only accept Kadabra, Haunter And Pikachu (If you want I can make the Pikachu phsycic). All the pokemon you listed will be obtained later on.

@Garudo: Yes your accepted, your character fits in perfectly with the setting and you'll appear on Island 3.

@Maneachiz: So do I, I like all under appreciated pokemon and all of the old pokemon the heroes use to have so some of them will come back.

Ok, after I finish up a few things I will make a new comic.

Keep...Posting...

Okay. Thanks.
And continue making comics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.