• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Uncharted Adventures!

Who's Pokemon Team For UL Do You Want Too See?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your Ash and Misty sprites, they are best I have ever seen. Though you may like to know that Brocks second name is actually Harrison as said by Eric Stuart (Voice of Brock) in an interview.

Russian May

Hi, Mr. T-Bone! Glad you're back! And the new episode is really cool! By the way here are my Pokemon sprites!
10411077107910991084110310851085-11.png

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I loved the new episode. It was hilarious! Also will Brock, Misty, and Pikachu come alive?

Garudo

Murkrow Fan
I don't have an Overworld Tyrogue. If that means i must choose another Pokemon for the comic. Then it would be Growlithe :) But only if there is no Tyrogue. I can't find one. :(

ryman

Pretty nice new comic. I don't see why Joy's mad at Misty though. Max's overworld sprite looks nice. I wonder who'll be on Max's team. Probably Ralts, maybe a Treeko or a Tranpich. Not Kirlia or Gardevior though, since you don't have the sprites.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Replys.....

@Ryman: I Actually now have the sprites of Kirlia, Gardevior and Altaria.
But you wont see his full team in the next comic, As its a one on one battle. You will see his full team on his trainer card though.

@Garudo: I dont have a Tyrouge overworld either, Is growlithe ok to use?

@SoulGuardian: Thanx and Misty, Brock & Pikachu will come alive over the next few episodes (Dont worry you will still see funny panels of them in heaven and trying to respawn). I'm making them die for about 2 episodes so I can focus on Ash's and May's goals + I did it to make it funnier.

@Russian May: Thanx, I already have most of them cept for the Gardervoir and Blaziken.

@~Water Lucario~: Thanx, Damn! Brock's last name is frustrating me, I keep changing it so I wil keep it Harrison and never change it again. Thanx for the info.

Well anyway here are some episode titles...No new episodes today due to being last day of summer and I dont want to be on the computer.

Episode 7 "The Moomoo Milk Murder" (Grass Leader Nami Is Sick! Help or Kill!?)

Episode 8 "Heist In Heaven!" (Misty, Brock & Pikachu Disrupt The Peace!)

EDIT- Oh I almost forgot... I made a banner for the front page

Memories_2.png

Memories.png

Memories_3.png

Which one should I use and how can I make em better?

Last edited:

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
that.;.. was... HILARIOUS! HAHAHA! I ****** myself cuz I laughed so hard! Hold on *changes pants* just kidding, but i fell off my chair onto the hard floor, and couldn't breathe from laughing so hard! keep up the good work

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!

firepokemontrainer

Tbone, I was just wondering if I could use some of the Ash sprites for a comic I am planning (the one on the banner on the first page and the the back sprite). If yes I was also wondering if I could edit him into his first style of clothing. I promise to give credit where credit is due.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Name: Danny
Info: Flirts with every girl he sees pretty much. Most of them like him cuz they find him so funny and cute. He will talk to girls until they like him, and does whatever it takes to get them, but is secretly a very shy guy and very sensitive. He is afraid of getting hurt, so only takes risks to have a good image, and sometimes talks so tough he can't back it up. Normally he gets mauled by girls boyfriends for hitting on their girlfriend, but still never gives up!
Pokemon: Munchlax, Dunsparce, Rapidash, Seel, Dusclops (catches a Luvdisc cause he thinks its attract attack can help him get girls, but really ends up realizing its worthless, and putting it in the box), And has a magby that doesn't go in the pokeball and girls find amazingly cute, but it battles with amazing endurance, speed and power, plus have him get an oddish, hate it, love it after a while, and eventually have a powerhouse in his Bellosom
Box Pokemon: Haunter, Muk, Grovyle, Shellder, Kadabra, Heracross, Skiploom, Nidorina, Swablu, "Girafarig, corsola (see, soft side!)

sprites:

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Update....Comment.....

Hey, guys. Turns out I dont have school tommorow but on the 6th. So I made another episode.

But first please comment on the banners I made...

Well after you comment take a look at this....

Episode 6 "Monhato Masato" (Ash Vs. Max! Old Friends or Rivals!?)

Read the bottom every time and the next thing I will make will be a paneled theme song or it might even be animated

@Kinglax: I'd accept you but many things are wrong with that application. I dont have sprites of most of the pokemon in your party. I dont know what a G-Man is. His front walking sprites seem big and fatter compared to his other walking sprites. The backround is black witch makes the outline harder to find witch Makes it harder to make transparent....

Read the first post and try submitting again...

Last edited:

ryman

Memories_2.png

Memories.png

Memories_3.png

Which one should I use and how can I make em better?
I like the third one (improved transparent) best, as I can see both of the sets of pictures clearly. The only problem is that some of the sprites are D/P style while others are 3rd generation sprites. For instance, Misty's sprite looks wierd next to May.
I'm going to guess that the group with me and Richie in it are other trainers, Max's group is there too, I don't know why Tucker's there, Gary's there with the D/P heroine, then there are Drew and Harley with the other coordinaters, plus Jessie, James, and Meowth... That's all I know.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Thats all....

You'll see why they are all there soon...

But before I go I need to ask one thing.

But I'm putting it in a spoiler as it is something about the Real Anime's future
and please only answer the question in a spoiler so that fans who dont want to hear it, dont see it.

As some of you may know Ash has been confirmed to go to Shinou. He has new clothes as well. Later in this comic should I change the clothes to suit all of the DP styles or no?

Ash_3.png

If the others are revealed I would update their looks aswell and/or make my own if not revealed ever.

Now heres the real question: Should I copy Diamond and Pearls new styles? Or eventually just make my own?

Answer that and I will post it again once more info is revealed.

That is all....lol...

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I liked the new episode it was very funny. Wow, Max does suck and Brock is so....stupid. Also I think you should make your own clothes for the characters. That's all!

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Answer....and Goodbye.....

ok I've made my desicion about the clothes read below but be warned as it contains anime spoilers.

I will make my own clothes because I think the new clothes on ash was like a down grade from his advanced clothes. Shinou is in the mountains wich should make it colder so he should be wearing something more then a crappy yellow vest and an unmatching hat. As you know my comic takes after the sereis in a couple of ways. Meaning that Ash WILL go to other regions and just MIGHT not bring along some people. I like planning far ahead and thought a winter theme would be nice. If people make alot of D/P sprites and map program to hack the D/P maps by the time my comic ends its first season, I might even update the graphics.

Anyway, Is everyone at school? usually I wake up and there is a page filled with comments.

Heres one more thing. In my other comics I always lost fans witch eventually caused the comic to die. If you WANT something in this comic that you think it NEEDS, please post critisism and ideas...

Heres another "one more thing". I just recently found out that Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) was killed by a sting ray as something happend with the camera man that spooked it or something and it whipped its tail around stabbing Steve in the chest. I always thought he would die from a crocodile but that didnt seem to happen. R.I.P Steve Irwin, May he live on in his friend's and family's and fan's and animals he harrassed hearts.

Thats about it....;munchlax;

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
Name: Tom
Info: Tom is a trainer who has already obtained the first three flutes. he always keeps his cool, no matter what the circumstances. Witty and intelligent, he often cracks jokes about Ash's Battling style.

here's his two fakemon:

00aeasterbunny.png
Eastrix, Cottonears Pokemon.
Eastrix are often found around easter, and are very rare. their highly sensitive ears have microscopic holes, which it can hear through. This Pokemon is never seen without an egg.

igknight2.gif
Igknight, Knight Pokemon.
Igknight are often found around ruins of castles, looking for someone to serve. they are very loyal and often require no battling to capture, but once an Igknight has made up its mind about the trainer, it will refuse to fight for anyone else, unless instructed to.

Give credit to me for both and Absol attacker for the bottom one (my idea, his sprite)

OW of igknight:

01anigknightdoll.png

Please give credit to me only, unless mentioned otherwise.

Last edited:

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
ok I've made my desicion about the clothes read below but be warned as it contains anime spoilers.

I will make my own clothes because I think the new clothes on ash was like a down grade from his advanced clothes. Shinou is in the mountains wich should make it colder so he should be wearing something more then a crappy yellow vest and an unmatching hat. As you know my comic takes after the sereis in a couple of ways. Meaning that Ash WILL go to other regions and just MIGHT not bring along some people. I like planning far ahead and thought a winter theme would be nice. If people make alot of D/P sprites and map program to hack the D/P maps by the time my comic ends its first season, I might even update the graphics.

Anyway, Is everyone at school? usually I wake up and there is a page filled with comments.

Heres one more thing. In my other comics I always lost fans witch eventually caused the comic to die. If you WANT something in this comic that you think it NEEDS, please post critisism and ideas...

Heres another "one more thing". I just recently found out that Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) was killed by a sting ray as something happend with the camera man that spooked it or something and it whipped its tail around stabbing Steve in the chest. I always thought he would die from a crocodile but that didnt seem to happen. R.I.P Steve Irwin, May he live on in his friend's and family's and fan's and animals he harrassed hearts.

Thats about it....;munchlax;

Okay Mr.T-Bone.

Oh and Captain Murkrow, I know I don't own this comic but I think your character sprites are pretty bad...Just saying.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Fourm....

@SoulGuardian: The sprites aren't bad persay .... They just need work, thats all.

I updated the first page realizing I have enough of everything but fakemon.

There will be more openings for trainers and cordinators and more occupations by the ending of Sevvi Island 3... I made all gym leaders and I showed their shiloutes of so I cant add in anymore....

So if you would want to submit those fakemon I'd appreaciate it. Just fill out the fourm on the first post.

Last edited:

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
well, that's what you think Soulguardian. I'll admit, I can do better, but it isn't bad and there's nothing wrong with it.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
well, that's what you think Soulguardian. I'll admit, I can do better, but it isn't bad and there's nothing wrong with it.

Sorry. I was just mad because of some hacker. Your sprite isn't bad. It's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.