• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's Unova League position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Since BW seems to have scrapped everything and is looking to be Kanto 2.0, do you think Ash will again finish in the Top 16? His league position has been improving every league, but do you think it will be back where he started?

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Maybe he might even win the league again this time.

BlueVapor

If he get's Top 16 for Unova, I swear, I will quit the show right then and there.

If anything, I feel he'll get Top 4 again.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
He could win it. Loads of shows have the person winning and competing again. Tyson did not stop Beyblade after winning

Shadow XD001

If he get's Top 16 for Unova, I swear, I will quit the show right then and there.

If anything, I feel he'll get Top 4 again.

This.

Even if Unova is a "Kanto 2.0", there is usually less of a chance Ash would get in a lower place than the previous league (but a good chance he'll get the same place, unless he already got that place twice). The reason being is that Ash gets more Pokémon to train, plus the Pokémon at Oak's Lab are being trained, too. So, I'd say there's a good chance he'll get Top 4, probably won't get Top 2 (yet), and if he gets Top 16, most people will stop watching the show.

Antithesis

cause BW is just an updated Original Season

No, it isn't.

Ash will never do worse than top four. Saying he's going to stop at the top sixteen just because this series has similarities to Kanto is ridiculous. I don't think he'll win yet, so I'm guessing Top Four again, possibly Top Two.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
He'll probably have to fight Tobias again. He should make it at least to the Top 4 though.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Top 4

No way he'll be lower, and I doubt they want him in the Top 2 yet.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Since BW seems to have scrapped everything and is looking to be Kanto 2.0, do you think Ash will again finish in the Top 16? His league position has been improving every league, but do you think it will be back where he started?

I have to agree on that. Its starting to get better now. These episodes are starting to look good now but it still can't bring back the Kanto feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywho Ash will be ranked second to forth place.
It would be pointless just to revert back to its original place.
After all these years he is slowly becoming a skilled trainer eventually becoming number 1.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Can someone tell me why this thread is a good idea? Especially since...

WE'RE ONLY UP TO NIMBASA IN JAPAN?!?!? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Ash should learn how to MM, Everstone breed, and IV breed.
Then he'll end up the Pokemon Master we can finally end all the anime.

Antithesis

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I think he'll make the top 8. The top 4 seems a little high, and I wouldn't think they'd do it again, but there is a possiblity. Top 16 seems unlikely. It's just too far back. They were still doing only 3 Pokemon in the top 16 in Sinnoh I believe.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I think he should win. It's about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.