• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's weakest Pokemon in Alola

Ash's weakest pokemon in Alola?

• Rowlet

• Lycanroc

• Incineroar

• Melmetal

• Naganadel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Counterpart to the other thread. Discuss!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Easily Rowlet. Doesn't even have to do with the fact he didn't evolve

Lionel_B

There is not really a weak Pokémon in Ash's team in Alola. Even Rowlet, he has more impressed by his victories. So if it's to vote for Rowlet just because it does not evolve... That's the strength of Rowlet, he proved he was very strong, even refusing to evolve.

I would be tempted to vote Melmetal, but even he did a great fight, so...

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Rowlet. Decidueye is outlier /BS. I mean Rowlet beat Braviary who battled DL and lost to Venusaur. So, Decidueye battle is BS unless Decidueye is really really weak Pokemon.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Rowlet. He's not actually weak, just the weakest link.

Red and Blue

I guess Rowlet by default? Even then he is pretty tough on it's own with a good win streak and beat its evolved forms.

Really all five of Ash's Alolan Pokemon are very strong from what was shown

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I think Melmetal.Mostly because is only uses 2 moves and we havent seen it battle a whole lot yet.Plus Rowlet beat a Decidueye and thts the only time in the anime that i can recall where a pokemon has beaten its final evolution as a unevolved pokemon

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Naganadel, but it kind of depends on his showing against Tapu Koko next week.