• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash's XY series Pokémon moveset speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pteranodonte

Ash's XY series Pokémon moveset speculation

I didn't find any thread like this, so I decided to make one myself.
Regarding Ash's Pokemon in the XY series, what will be their final moveset?
I'd personally like something like this:

1)Pikachu will not learn new moves;

2)Froadgier/Greninja:
-Aerial Ace (I think taht it will remain for coverage against Grass and Fighting type);
- Water Shuriken (I can totally see Greninja replacing Water Pulse for this);
- Double Team (in my opinion this move fit Greninja very well);
- Night Slash (probabilly it will look like a dark version of Cut/Aerial Ace);

3)Fletchinder/Talonflame:
- Steel Wing (useful against Rock and Fairy types);
- Brave Bird/Acrobatics (Brave Bird if it keep Flame Charge, Acrobatics if the writers give it Flare Blitz);
- Flame Charge/Flare Blitz (see above);
- Razor Wind/Solar Beam/Roost (hope that Fletchinder/Talonflame will keep a ranged attack, Solar Beam would be really interesting, but Roost would be nice too);

4)Hawlucha:
- Flying Press (it's signature move);
- High Jump Kick (they will keep that to justify some losses);
- Sky Drop/Sky Attack (c'mon, that Luchador needs a pure Flying move, I don't want another performance like against Weempebell);
- X-Scissor/Dual Chop (maybe the former will be learned before the Psychic gym? Or the latter will be an "upgrade" of Karate Chop?)

5)Goodra (since it is confirmed to evolve):
- Rain Dance/Acid Armor (to keep its body wet);
- Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor (a powerful ranged Dragon type move would be cool);
- Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave (to defeat Fairies and its fear for them);
- Focus Punch (an "upgrade" of Bide).

So here is my ideas for the ideal movesets of Ash's Pokémon. Did you agree with them? Or maybe you thought something different? Feel free to discuss!
Also, this is my first thread, so if I have done something wrong (example: wrong section) please tell me! (In a polite way, of course...)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
This couldn't have been posted in the Pokemon Speculation Thread because...

Status
Not open for further replies.