• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash x Alexa thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

For any one who likes the pairing ^
I'm gonna ship it, shey'll be traveling with the gang for a bit and I have a feeling shey'll be with Ash for a while. Any one else like it?

Hikatoshi26

Personally I am gonna hold off on any Gen VI shippings till the anime airs or the game release. Alexa seems cool and all but I'll reserve my thoughts.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hm, I'm not really sure but I like most Ash shippings, so I guess so. It may be fun since they're going to be traveling together for awhile, Alexa's a lot older than him though.

I'm really looking forward to how she acts like and gets along with him, since she may convenience to travel to Kalos.. Your first shipping hint right there. :p

omg!!! This thread has my full support!!! :D:D (I am a self-nsert shipper obviously)

Definitely a finchXstifler's mom type pairing, but hey I'm up for ash being with an older woman.

QUOTED for TRUTH. Haha, except Alexa doesn't have a son.....then again Ash is only ten so they could get to that point after eight years :3

For any one who likes the pairing ^
I'm gonna ship it, shey'll be traveling with the gang for a bit and I have a feeling shey'll be with Ash for a while. Any one else like it?

I am a self-insert right shipper right now, but I think I will wait for next week's episode. So keep looking forward for some active contribution from my side. And yes, count me in as a member. We need a name though....have to suggest in the names thread,

Should we name it FrenchPie Shipping....to honor Pokemonsquared's American Pie reference and the fact that Alexa is from Kalos.

BlueDragonfangirl

omg!!! This thread has my full support!!! :D:D (I am a self-nsert shipper obviously)

QUOTED for TRUTH. Haha, except Alexa doesn't have a son.....then again Ash is only ten so they could get to that point after eight years :3

I am a self-insert right shipper right now, but I think I will wait for next week's episode. So keep looking forward for some active contribution from my side. And yes, count me in as a member. We need a name though....have to suggest in the names thread,

Should we name it FrenchPie Shipping....to honor Pokemonsquared's American Pie reference and the fact that Alexa is from Kalos.

Cool, good to see some people already intrested in the pairing. Glad I can count on you ^

We, don't have a name for this yet? Weird, as soon as a new character comes up people put names before we doXD I love the FrenchPie shipping name, if no one beats us to it I'd love to chose that one.

We've already got cuteness scenes just by the preview, she saves Ash and he holds tight onto her. I hope she travels with Ash to the next region, if Ash's mom mistakes for Ash's girlfriend HA.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
We've already got cuteness scenes just by the preview, she saves Ash and he holds tight onto her. I hope she travels with Ash to the next region, if Ash's mom mistakes for Ash's girlfriend HA.

Well, she's traveling with him all the way back to Kanto so I think she's going with him to Kalos. She'll probably still be important to the plot early on in the next series too. So I guess Ash will be seeing her a lot from now on.

I like the scenes so far. I wonder what she says to convince him to go to Kalos, if she really needs to say anything lol.

BlueDragonfangirl

Well, she's traveling with him all the way back to Kanto so I think she's going with him to Kalos. She'll probably still be important to the plot early on in the next series too. So I guess Ash will be seeing her a lot from now on.

I like the scenes so far. I wonder what she says to convince him to go to Kalos, if she really needs to say anything lol.

I'd love it if she made a couple of cameos next series if she leaves. I assume her Pokemon will inspire him to want to travel to that region, shey'll tell him about it.
Yah, I want that scene of Ash holding on tight to her in the preview, I could make it into a banner for this pairingXD

fenniken

fire master
Xy anime come fAst

Not a problem at all, fellow shippers. You will get our first pic in a matter of minutes. I'll edit this post then :p Though I am going to leave any additions to that pic for you people.

[IMG139]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac264/dracoflare_2010/Untitled_zpse324506d.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Wow, thats the scene I was talking about from the preview thanks so much for posting it ^
Its cute how Ash was so intrested in the fight like that and she saved him *Awe*

Darn it kid get off! Ash and Alexa are gonna get some quality time on the goat!

Yeah, it seems like they have included the kid just to ruin their fun. They do have shippers in mind.

fenniken

fire master
aww kiss her

That will be pedophilia on her part :3

Jk. The episode will be coming soon and we'll have more hintzzz. I'll re-suggest the name when that happens. :3 Maybe I'll make a thread on Bmgf too.

BlueDragonfangirl

HAHA Ash must be enjoying that.
Next week, the episode airs right? Yah! Can't wait for that.
More scenes together.

I think I can single handedly make this thread more active than any other ship :3 Atleast till Alexa leaves the show.

And let's begin with our first formal discussion?

How do you think Ash and Alexa will interact in tomorrow's episode? Will she fangirl like Cilan did? Make your own speculations and what not!

Make it shippy, don't go with the canon spec! That's for Anime Spoilers section.

This question would be redundant after 24 hours though......and the activity of the Shipping section is not so great.

Oh well.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think I can single handedly make this thread more active than any other ship :3 Atleast till Alexa leaves the show.

And let's begin with our first formal discussion?

How do you think Ash and Alexa will interact in tomorrow's episode? Will she fangirl like Cilan did? Make your own speculations and what not!

Make it shippy, don't go with the canon spec! That's for Anime Spoilers section.

This question would be redundant after 24 hours though......and the activity of the Shipping section is not so great.

Oh well.

Boy am I glad your a fan of this pairing thanXD
I'd love it if Alexa acted like a fan girl towards him, I could see her acting that way as time moves on, watching all his battles and how he acts around Pokemon. I don't know, once a pairing starts up, some times gets pretty popular, guess will see soon. Man, can't wait for there interactions, her traveling with them for a while makes me happy, would love it if she was apart of the main cast next series, only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.