• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash x Alexa thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that all of your suggestions are in Japanese lol.. I'm not sure about SatoPanShipping since don't Japanese use Sato-this-and-that type of thing anyway? So by default SatoPan would already be a shipping name in Japanese or at least I think so.

I like the other shipping names, there fine. Do you want to wait a little longer since there isn't that many episodes with Alexa yet, just to get some more ideas?
I could wait. I just don't want some random nobody who hasn't posted once on this thread to name it. Though, I think that may not be a problem.

Shounen may be a Japanese name, but has essentially received some popularity in the English fandom too, won't be much of a problem if no one else has better suggestions :x Capturedlove does sound good for now among other suggestions :x

LizardonX

Banned
What if we named it Voyeurismshipping?

I'm pretty sure alexa won't object to be in front of the camera every once in a while. :p

What if we named it Voyeurismshipping?

I'm pretty sure alexa won't object to be in front of the camera every once in a while. :p

I don't think the masses will approve of your inherent sexual references :p

BlueDragonfangirl

Pokemonsquared's names have a deeper meaning. Oh wait, who is Pokemonsquared? :p

I like Capturedloveshipping, but how does KodakShounen sound? Kodak is related camera and Shounen is related to Ash. Or you could go with a simple SatoPanShipping, an amalgamation of Ash and Alexa's Japanese name. Or we could try KinetoShounenShipping, which is taken from Kinetoscope.

But eh, I hope nobody beats us to it. :x

Tell your opinions.

I'm shocked no ones beat us to this already, that always happens with meXD
I bet shey'll appear a lot in the X and Y series even if she does leave at the end of the BW series, makes sense right?

About the names you've got down, think I like Kodak shounen one :)

Latest episode had some cute moments, I'd post images on here but I suck with that :(

Wolfheart

I'm shocked no ones beat us to this already, that always happens with meXD
I bet shey'll appear a lot in the X and Y series even if she does leave at the end of the BW series, makes sense right?

I'm not a big fan of the anime, but with Alexa, it has been starting to make me watch it again. I'd have to agree that she'll probably leave in the end of the series; however, I could see her as maybe a later traveling companion for Ash if you get what I mean.

Has anyone else wanted Ash's friends to come more later in the series. It's always within the first few episodes: "Hi, may I travel with you, Ash?" "Sure!"

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
I agree with the above. Kinda hoping she'll be the Brock of the next series, really. Though it's more likely that she's leaving because of her reporting profession...

Name suggestions... KodakShota to me would be better than KodakShonen, but that's because it's more obvious. But Bunsshipping as a counterpart to Buttshipping comes to mind too. But hey, you guys pick!

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Interesting. If Alexa really likes Ash,then that means that she might fell in love with him. I don't mind this shipping too. But if what you guys said about Alexa's feeling for him is true,then Anabel,Dawn(To Pearlshippers),Angie,and Bianca(to Imaginationshippers),Macy,and Misty (to Pokeshippers) might have a new love rival for Ash's affection.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
You forgot May, Latias, Iris, Cynthia, and all the one-chansu girls who people pair with Ash for no explained reason...

But it's still early to be sure there's anything there to be squealing about, since she's only been in three episodes so far and only in one she seemed to focus on Ash. (Or maybe I just say that because I didn't see the Clair episode yet.) Just wait until Ash leaves for Kalos before we compile the first hints of attraction and then we go for it.

BlueDragonfangirl

You forgot May, Latias, Iris, Cynthia, and all the one-chansu girls who people pair with Ash for no explained reason...

But it's still early to be sure there's anything there to be squealing about, since she's only been in three episodes so far and only in one she seemed to focus on Ash. (Or maybe I just say that because I didn't see the Clair episode yet.) Just wait until Ash leaves for Kalos before we compile the first hints of attraction and then we go for it.

Well, what I'm hoping for is her traveling with Ash alone to the next region a bit, few episodes alone together before (if) they split again. Course, even if they do go seperate ways, still think shey'll appear every now and than :)

Judging by the preview for next weeks episode, she looks to be in it, hurray!

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Well this is officially the 3rd Ash ship I support now (after pokeshipping and pearlshipping) and all I got to say about it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

I really hope Alexa joins Ash on his Kalos journey. <3

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Sooo, no shipping name yet?

Don't worry, I don't think Alexa will travel to Kalos with Ash, she may leave earlier but I think she'll probably be there to cheer Ash on against her sister Viola, for his fist Kalos gym battle or just say to hi! :p

BlueDragonfangirl

Sooo, no shipping name yet?

Don't worry, I don't think Alexa will travel to Kalos with Ash, she may leave earlier but I think she'll probably be there to cheer Ash on against her sister Viola, for his fist Kalos gym battle or just say to hi! :p

But, I want her to travel with Ash the entire region :(

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Same here. I won't mind if she's a regular character, but it would be great if she appeared very often.

So, what kind of relationship do you guys want Ash and Alexa to have, even if it's not a romantic one?

Wolfheart

It is confirmed that in the games, Alexa's younger sister runs the first gym (or I think the first) I have no doubt that Ash will atleast be reminded of Alexa ;)

It is confirmed that in the games, Alexa's younger sister runs the first gym (or I think the first) I have no doubt that Ash will atleast be reminded of Alexa ;)

The new trailer shows Alexa watching Ash battle. The chances of her being his Kalos companion is slightly brighter than what it was a few days ago.

Three cheers, people.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Hey, I just came up with a pairing name!

ParaboltShipping: because it combines Parabolic (from Helioptile) and Thunderbolt (from Pikachu).

...also, the subject, nobody noticed? What kind of relationship do you guys want Ash and Alexa to have, even if it's not a romantic one?

Wolfheart

That's a creative name... Unlike everything else XD!

I want Alexa to be a kind of mentor to Ash; though learn from him herself.

BlueDragonfangirl

That's a creative name... Unlike everything else XD!

I want Alexa to be a kind of mentor to Ash; though learn from him herself.

I don't want a mentor type relationship, I just want them to be really close and have cute little momentsXD

I kind of like that name. FYI, new preview for X and Y anime has me.

Status
Not open for further replies.