• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AshXClemont (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Since serena has her own thread its only fair that Clemont has his. In here we can discuss various aspects of a romantic relationship between Ash and clemont such as but not just

how do they start a relationship?
will bonnie be responsible for matchmaking?
how do you think their interactions will be?
possible names

etc

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I guess I'll join lol.
Well they're traveling together so something could happen during that time lol.
Most likely if that's what her goal is XD
It should be interesting, I'm guessing both have an electric type Pokemon? Maybe they'll discuss the things that they have in common. Hopefully it'll be better than the interactions we got with AshxCilan lol.
possible names
Maybe...Electricmouseshipping? idk lol.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
...You scare me sometimes Red, you really do. D8 Eh. well I loved Cafemochashipping so I'll post here too. =P

Well, Clemont is an electric type trainer I believe so he could be interested in Pikachu and bond through that, but I dunno. D8
Well she did say wife but that doesn't rule out men... D8 *killed* I couldn't really see her shipping them but that'd be cute if she did. D8
I think it'd be hilarious if they didn't get along at first or Clemont liked Serena, so kinda like a jealousy relationship but I know that won't happen. D8 Lots of yaoi pairings have formed from jealousy anyways so... D8 *killed again*

When Ash finally discovers what Clemon'ts mechanical hand is used for. I think it will begin when Bonnie starts looking for a wife and Clemont finally gets frustrated out of it. He will try to convince his sister out of it by telling he likes Ash, but they end up really liking each other after that.

As stated above, yes. Indirectly though.

Ash is an inspiring character. So, whenever Clemont is down a pat on his back from Ash's side would drive him to make a new machine. But that would end up creating a disaster like the Beedrill ending up following them or something etc. It will annoy Ash and he scolds Clemont for it, and Clemont will be down because of that. But Ash being the goody guy he is, will cheer him up and then Clemnot will end up making another gadget. It's an endless cycle.

Possible names

Helpinghandshipping.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
For names, I suggest waiting for the episodes to air similarly to how the Ash/Serena thread is, and that these aren't the only suggestions that have surfaced. Others names that have been suggested:

Awedshipping
Diodeshipping
LemonBatteryshipping
PiccadillyLineshipping

There's also the option of the badge (similar to Bouldershipping). Sooo I wouldn't add too many more. Or any more. Please.

BlueDragonfangirl

Copy catXD So far from one scene in the preview Ash looks in awe over his inventions, that should be fun :)
Bonnie is trying to pair her brother up with some one, I'd crack up so much if she tried to pair Ash with him while Ash is cross dressed, lets face it that happens every series LOL.

Edit;

I'm guessing hey'll be impressed with Ash's skills and determination as a trainer and want to check out more of what Ash can do. For the name, takes forever to get one, I'll hang back and wait to see scenes with them before deciding on one.

Last edited:

fenniken

fire master
There a clemont x ash story now go cheak it out possible name elehunder shipping

CommanderPigg

I've been seeing DiodeShipping as the name, so for my own convenience, I'll be calling it that XD

Aaah, I really really like it so far!! I love how excited Ash gets at Clemont's displays of "SCIENCE!"
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/277965c7b484b5a2d590dda88c019bf4/tumblr_mvw2whhnp51s3at53o1_500.jpg[/img139]
Look at him, mesmerized by his balls ^q^

I also really like that Clemont admires Ash's bravery~ It's probably something that he really wants since
his robots have taken over the gym and he can't stop them, probably because he's not strong enough himself :(

I have really high hopes for this ship~

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
I've been seeing DiodeShipping as the name, so for my own convenience, I'll be calling it that XD

I misread that as Dildoshipping >__>

But yeah, Ash and clemont for the win! Just look at him making a cannon just for ash's training! That's way more of a hint than a handerchief right?

xx_c_xx_y

World's Greatest

I guess when they're traveling together Clemont develops a crush on Ash because of his bravery that he wants to rub off on him. While Ash will start to like Clemont because of his inventions.

Bonnie might accidently set them up when she's tired of Clemont rejecting
the wives that she picked out so she asks him "So then who do you like? Ash?" Or something like that

Their interactions will be friendly at first but then it would gradually become more than just a friendly relationship.

As for the ship name idk I like Awedshipping because it captures how their relationship started with Clemont admiring ash's bravery and with ash doing the same with clemont's inventions and how they were both in awe of each other.

LizardonX

Banned
Well I'm not sure why our resident yaoi ship isn't getting as much support, but I'm hoping for some real hints between the two as they try to take back the gym.

although why clemonts Dad can't just destroy the robot with blaziken I'll never know

BlueDragonfangirl

Still waiting for that cross dress episode, am waiting for Bonnie to try and set them up :D

I love how Clemont makes inventions to help Ash, loved those parts.

Can't wait for when Ash meets his dad, would love it if approved of Ash traveling with him, kind of like accepting a son in law HA.

fenniken

fire master
Still waiting for that cross dress episode, am waiting for Bonnie to try and set them up :D

I love how Clemont makes inventions to help Ash, loved those parts.

Can't wait for when Ash meets his dad, would love it if approved of Ash traveling with him, kind of like accepting a son in law HA.
Great idea il like a sence were ashs dad disaproves and clemont does wat ever it take

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Oooh, can I join? :D just had an XY marathon and I am totally on board this ship! Their interactions so far have been really cute, I love Clemont helping Ash with his inventions and Ash being all impressed because THE POWER OF SCIENCE~ XD

I see their feelings just developing over time as they travel and become better friends...I could definitely see them bonding over Pikachu and Dedenne (I kinda ship Pikachu/Dedenne too tbh so it'd be interesting to see their reactions to that~ lol), or maybe Ash would be interested in Clemont's inventions and ask him to show him how he does it...There's a lot of possibilities :3

Totally~ or maybe Serena, lol. Clemont doesn't seem the type to make the first move and we all know how Ash is, so maybe Bonnie would literally push them together, or something. XD

Well, from what I've seen so far, I love them! I love how Clemont admires Ash's bravery, how Ash is impressed by Clemont's sciencey things so even though they're different personalities they respect and like each other. I think they'll be really good friends and help each other grow stronger c:

possible names
I like Diodeshipping or Voltageshipping (after the badge), but I'll go with whatever ^^

But yeah, Ash and clemont for the win! Just look at him making a cannon just for ash's training! That's way more of a hint than a handerchief right?

Dude, it's totally canon. Nothing's more canon than cannons, right? (I'm sorry)

fenniken

fire master

BlueDragonfangirl

Did any one see the newest episode? He admires Ash so much, it's adorable :)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Did any one see the newest episode? He admires Ash so much, it's adorable :)

its been well noticed from the start(ep 1), that he admired him very much due to his bravery

Whiscash

Professional catfish
I like now who top and who bottom

Since Ash is the more confident of the two, I'm thinking he would, at first. Then they can switch it up and maybe find some alternate uses for those inventions of his.

Just waiting for the gym episode now, I'm hoping for a few good moments~

Status
Not open for further replies.