• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AshxKotetsu thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Any one like the pairing? I thought they had some cute scenes together ^

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I like this pairing! X33

I loved how they would just laugh with each other. At first it just seemed like they'd kind of taunt each other a bit (at least Kotetsu did) with how he'd start laughing at Ash, but then later they got to enjoy each other's company a lot. XD

Oh my god sign me up. XD

I also love how they laugh together a lot and are like brothers. So cute. :3

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm glad to see some shippers of this pairing besides me, yah they really did have some adorable scenes together. Whats do you hope happens between them in the league?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Whats do you hope happens between them in the league?

I hope they have a friendly rivalry. Kind of like Ash and Barry did, but Kotetsu and Ash be closer. I don't want to see it be like Ash and Ritchie though, where neither of them want to fight. I wanna see them duke it out and hug afterwards. XDDDD

BlueDragonfangirl

Whats do you hope happens between them in the league?

I hope they have a friendly rivalry. Kind of like Ash and Barry did, but Kotetsu and Ash be closer. I don't want to see it be like Ash and Ritchie though, where neither of them want to fight. I wanna see them duke it out and hug afterwards. XDDDD

I'd love if they were closer, I really want a hug between the two or some thing to make it different from other friends/rivals.

Leagueshipping 2.0 No wayXD

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Of course yes. I like all boys x boys shippings haha. They are match due to their impulsive habit :D

BlueDragonfangirl

I like them together. I thought I was the only one. xD

Its great to see some fans of this pairing, hopefully they get some great scenes together in the league ^

Status
Not open for further replies.