• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Asian Interests

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
I LOVE ASIAN GIRLS. THEY ARE FRIGGIN' AWESOME. Lol.

Mevejuma

I would love to go to Japan. But I would also love to go to Thailand and Vietnam. thats were my grandparents were raised so itd be a cool experience to see what they grew up in.

I've just spent 6 weeks in Thailand volunteering at a gibbon sanctuary up in the north. It's a beautiful country, and once you're outside of Bangkok and Chiang Mai in the more rural areas, you can really see the difference between the west and other countries. The people are all really friendly and polite though, something I compared to back here in England and wished people here were like that.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I'd also quite like to go to Thailand. Their culture looks amazing, and they have one thing that really interests me, the Tigers. I've always had a great interest in how the monks are able to live with Tigers, which most would deem as deadly. D=

Ioneos

old geezer
I actually had the opportunity to live in China for two weeks when I was younger. Though due to personal circumstances we were in, we didn't get a chance to go past the heavily westernized and city life parts of China. Also, I was younger so I couldn't appreciate it as much as I may now.

One thing that stuck out to me was there were so many family owned shops in China. Of course there were a few chains here and there, but they didn't dominate the market like it does in the US. Random, unmarked stores with mothers hand-tailoring dresses; nic-nak shops selling things hand-painted sound balls and custom chess sets; etc. I would love the chance to return with a greater appreciation and awareness of culture.

This pretty much sums up exactly what i did. i was little and didnt really understand what i was seeing, but i really want to go back. the first time i went to shanghai, but i think we'll go to hong kong next.

I LOVE ASIAN GIRLS. THEY ARE FRIGGIN' AWESOME. Lol.

AND this too...

Mevejuma

I'd also quite like to go to Thailand. Their culture looks amazing, and they have one thing that really interests me, the Tigers. I've always had a great interest in how the monks are able to live with Tigers, which most would deem as deadly. D=

Yeah, the culture was pretty great, though I didn't see any monks with tigers where I went, or any tigers at all for that matter.

Mostly Japan. I've been to S. Korea and that was interesting. Nice people there and rich history. But visiting Japan would be the first goal of any overseas trip because their culture has always fascinated me.

Timestop

''I Peek-at-you''
I'll study Japanese next year at college :). I loved the architecture, history, food since I was young and hope that I'll one day live in Japan. Visiting China and South-Korea is definately something that I want to do aswell. Right now I need to focus on my last year in highschool \o/

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'm obsessed with Japan and unashamed of it. My love of anime was the gateway but not the end...now I adore learning about Japan's culture, history, and even the language (and I mean actually learning the language, not just squealing "Sugoi desu neeee!! I can speakz teh Japanese! Teehee!" -__-). I hope to visit someday, preferably both the cities (Tokyo) and somewhere very rural, just to get both the essential 'flavours' of the country. I already have an english uni degree, so maybe going there and teaching might be an option in my future...

*pauses to swoon*

I'm also interested in China; I love their fashions, building styles etc. The orient just appeals to me more than the western world :3

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I love japanesse people the most.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I would love to visit China and Japan - for their culture and for Pokémon ;D

But mostly I'd like to visit South Korea because I am in love with K-Pop. I adore it and I'd love to go somewhere where everyone knows the K-Pop bands and I'd be able to buy merch and see them live. Plus - South Korean girls are hot :p

Flame Mistress

^ *feels very uneasy as a South Korean girl*

Yeah, most people want to go to North East Asia (China, Japan, S. Korea, etc.), I find.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
My only obsession with Japan is their traditional styled buildings and the pretty environments. I so want to visit a traditional Japanese shrine. Dx

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I already am in Asia.

My only obsession with Japan is their traditional styled buildings and the pretty environments. I so want to visit a traditional Japanese shrine. Dx
Pretty much this. Oh and you forgot about their food