• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Asian Pokemaniacs Alliance (APA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Really? Didn't know that. And I bet this is the first time a Team has a leader as a girl. Her name is Mars. Nice name for a Team Galaxy leader.

I bet they're cool but evil (duh).

OFF-TOPIC: BTW, have you seen THIS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VQQYVc3BVA

OMG! I'm here!!! Believe it! Didn't know Mr. Alinguilan was holding a video cam! *runs away*

Hmm, that's true. And for the topic: What do you think of Team Galaxy?

Well, I find them okay, although they're an evil organization, at least the writers made something new out of the new evil team for D/P.

And as for that video, I'm still checking that... XD I think I saw how you look like in Friendster with your little brother.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Hmm, that's true. And for the topic: What do you think of Team Galaxy?

Well, I find them okay, although they're an evil organization, at least the writers made something new out of the new evil team for D/P.

And as for that video, I'm still checking that... XD I think I saw how you look like in Friendster with your little brother.

Hell yeah. And it's the first time to see a team with a female leader. Girl Power!

As for the video... o_O; Do I look fat? I kinda suck at my accent in Tagalog... (Nakakahiya...)

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Hell yeah. And it's the first time to see a team with a female leader. Girl Power!

As for the video... o_O; Do I look fat? I kinda suck at my accent in Tagalog... (Nakakahiya...)

So true... XD; But other than the games, I think the anime itself is giving out some new things which isn't too cliche if you ask me... XD

Hmm, how am I suppose to know? *kicks dial-up* I'll check up on it when I get to a rental... XD

Sarukarisha

Retiring
^^Agreed, there some new ideas and Happy early Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. I won't be on tomorrow so... I don't care that much about it but take it as an excuse to eat!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
XD Oh yes, today is also Poke-Witchy's birthday, so if she comes by, she be able to see your posts, guys. XD

Damn, well, have you guys heard of the glitches in the Japanese version of Diamond and Pearl? It's really, like wtf hillarious and useful at the same time, but it's not going to be available in the US version. =(

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Happy Birthday, Poke-Witchy!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Yeah. I've heard of some really major glitches. I bet Nintendo is furious. They're offering patches for those who don't want to cheat.

Sarukarisha

Retiring
Yeah. I've heard of some really major glitches. I bet Nintendo is furious. They're offering patches for those who don't want to cheat.

xD, and I'm too lazy to quote.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Yes, anyone who lives in Asia in particular. Welcome to the club, although I doubt this is going to be as active as the other clubs. Wonder where everyone is...

Last edited:

roses_108

Hi there everyone could i please join im not asian but im learning Japanese and wanna go live in Japan one day so may i still join please?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
^ Well, even if you're not Asian, as long as you live in an Asian country, I may consider you to join here. If you do not meet either one of these criteria (one, is having Asian blood even if you're not living in Asia, the second is living in Asia even if you don't have Asian blood.) I guess, I cannot allow you to join here.

Status
Not open for further replies.