• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a Question Thread 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
hi.
I have shiny Feebas LV 1.
I feed it with dry (beauty) pofins, until I reached the end.
It doesn't wanna to eat any more, because it has all the stars.
He not evolution!
What to do?

A Feebas evolves when it levels up when it's Beauty is maxed out. If you gave it dry poffins until it got full, and it's not leveling up, than it's Bueaty didn't raise enough.
Sorry, but your Feebas will never evolve. =(

m190049

Local psychopath
doesn't it also have to be female or something? he said his was male
I really have no idea why they asked that. Gender doesn't matter at all- Milotic can be both Male and Female.

In fact, Milotic is one of the few Pokemon with a gender difference:
350-m.png
350-f.png

/\ Male | Female /\

Last edited:

elitefive5

StrategyRules
im trying to bring my walrein from emerald over to pal park but the it wont forget surf even when i go to the move deleter. how can i make it forget surf so i can transfer it.

m190049

Local psychopath
im trying to bring my walrein from emerald over to pal park but the it wont forget surf even when i go to the move deleter. how can i make it forget surf so i can transfer it.
Teach surf to a different Pokemon, than try deleting it on your Walrein again.

AR123

GodKing
i just finished ev training my steelix, but im unsure of a moveset to give him, does any1 have any ideas?

"i just finished ev training my steelix, but im unsure of a moveset to give him, does any1 have any ideas?"
I'd say:
Stealth Rock/Curse
Earthquake
Gyro Ball
Toxic/Explosion

And for my question, I have a physical sweeper Arcanine, with 252 ATK, 158 SPD, and 158 HP EVs.
His moves are:
Crunch
Flare Blitz
Extremespeed
???

For the last move, I am deciding between:
Overheat: lowers special attack but would be his only special attack move so it wouldn't hurt anything else. Two fire moves might be redundant, but Flare Blitz takes away a lot of HP.
Iron Tail: Covers rock pokemon and is a generally good use of his high attack.
Aerial Ace: A bit redundant with fire since they both cover grass and bug but it also covers fighting pokemon. Plus, the unfaltering accuracy is nice.

Which move should I pick?

AR123

GodKing
thanks, i was leaning towards toxic and earthquake, but as for the other moves i had no idea

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
what's a good counter 'gainst spiritomb(for each set)?

What's a bulky (non-water) psychical sweeper in UU?

Heatran and Houndoom can counter Spiritombs who don't run HP Fighting as they are immune to W-o-W though with decent defensive stats and no weaknesses OHKOing tomb will be exceedingly difficult.

SD Tangrowth comes to mind in new UU. Can't be bothered to look into it.

encas

Come to me...
So in Colosseum, I caught this Timid Entei while searching for a Naive one with good IVs and a good Hidden Power:

Lv. 40, Timid, 21/26/3/30/11/11, Hidden Power 69 (Serebii.net's IV Calc says Grass, but at some levels it varies)

So, is it a keeper or a resetter?

EDIT: Nevermind, I reset over it. Now to continue my futile quest for a *decent* mixed Entei...

Last edited:

Landotron

You lose HP in the sun, but you get a really good 50% special attack bonus in the sun.

No sun, means no effectiveness whatsoever.

My suggestion would be if you're going to use a solar Power Pokemon, have sun already active when you switch them in, and give them a choice scarf. That way you're really fast, have good special attack, and have access to instant solarbeam. A 100% accurate base 120 STAB move with boosted stats is nothing to scoff at. Especially when it occasionally hits through protect, to prevent from "sun stalling".

BM14murph

Master Collector
Hey guys i was wondering could i get advice on wat to do with these pokemon as a team

nd it would be great if no one said swap this pokemon wit dat pokemon dis is team i'd like to go for

Blastoise
Snorlax
Electivire
Sceptile
Salamence
Infernape

if you have a modest gengar, you will want a choice scarf set, otherwise you will be outrun by heaps.

Gengar@Choice Scarf
Modest
252Spe 252Spatt 6Hp
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
T-Bolt
HP Ice

Awesome A

The Gameshark
I need a sixth for my team (Ive posted this team a few times before, but it's a bit different now):

LeadPert
Bulky Rotom-H
Support Tentacruel
Bulky CB Scizor
ResTalk Snorlax
???

I know I want a physical wall/defender of some sort, and the basic criteria is this:

-Can't add shared weaknesses (Unless it's negligable)
-Has to be both bulky and semi-offensive. This is a pseudo offense team, as every member has high attacking and defending stats so far except for Tentacruel (Who's just useful)
-No SR weaknesses. I can't stand that.

Thanks in advance! If I get a good solution to this, expect to see a RMT soon =]

AR123

GodKing
ive recently tried breeding for iv's and i kinda have no idea what to do, im not trying to get them perfect, but at least something worth ev'ing and gettin up to lvl100 without wanting to hurl my ds across the room..any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.