• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a Question Thread 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs

Banned
What good Trickscarfers are there except for Uxie, Spiritomb, and Jirachi?

Latias is good. Azelf and Mespirit, Starmie, Gengar, Froslass, anything that can learn Trick can be decent.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hi, im creating a wifi team thats based around a jirachi, and i wanted to know if this is a good team so far, i also need a little help deciding on which pokemon i should add to complete it. Thank you~
Lead:
Swampert@ leftovers
nature: relaxed
Evs: 252 Hp/ 4 attk/ 252 def
moves: stealth rock, ice beam, earthquake, roar

Spin & explosion blocker, sp.attk sweeper
Rotom-W@ Choice specs
nature: timid
Evs: 4 def/ 252 sp.attk/ 252 speed
moves: thunderbolt, shadow ball, hydro pump, trick

Support
Latias@ leftovers
nature: timid
Evs: 252 hp/ 4 def/ 252 speed {or} 252 hp/ 116 def/ 112 sp.def/ 28 speed(more bulkier)
moves: dragon pulse, wish, roar, reflect/thunder wave/toxic??

Late game sweeper/revenge killer
Jirachi@ choice scarf
Nature: jolly
Evs: 80 Hp/ 252 attk/ 176 speed
moves: iron head, fire punch, ice punch, u-turn/ drain punch??

Thats my team so far, im puzzled of who to add. maybe a heatran? However, it will add to the fighting and ground weaknesses that jirachi has. or maybe a rapid spinner like forretress....please help thanks~ :)

Last edited:

Bulldogs

Banned
Yes
10char

Final

I Submit to No One
Can someone tell me the lead UU mvst for hippopotas?

Hippopottas @ Focus Sash
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 13 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Atk / 92 Def
~ Stealth Rock
~ Yawn
~ Earthquake / Toxic
~ Roar / Protect

Copypasta from Smogon. Trick and Taunt leads cause immediate problems so be careful of those. Getting Stealth Rock up is your top priority. You can then Yawn something, Toxic something and so on. The EVs let it survive Lead Ambipom Fake Out followed by Return 100% of the time. The Speed IVs let it be slower than Snover with a Relaxed Nature so it overrides its Hail.

Last edited:

Bulldogs

Banned
Sash is to ensure SR.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
In case of attack from special side?

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Then why the defense and HP EVs?

Bulldogs

Banned
Just Max HP and Max Def

Direksone

Alright got a Q about Synchronize. Has a 50% chance of passing it on, does the pokemon need to start with synchronize or be the last sent out when catching the other pokemon, also I heard that it didnt work on legendaries? So basically getting nicely natured legendaries is a soft resetting drama?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Whoever told you that thing about legendaries is wrong. It works on Legendaries, but not Roaming Pokémon. You Syncer needs to be first in your team, so it may be fainted when the battle starts and still take effect IIRC.

Scrible

I've been searching everywhere for an answer to this question, but I haven't found one yet >O<

Are BL pokemon allowed to be on UU teams? Or can they only be used on OU teams?

Thanks! :D

Edit:

Awww, okay =o

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.