• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a Question Thread 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucazard

Spoof Man™

Monochrome

im sorry im not good with evs so you might just want to check the smogon analysis on that

anyways is there an ubers metagame supported by SPPF??
just wondering heh

Monochrome

I mean the metagame, Ubers Tier. Its the "faux" tier that albeit centralised around ScarfOgre and possibly by extension Palkia, it can be played competitively as a metagame. E.g. SU has an Ubers ladder so I was wondering if SPPF sorta supported Uber battling, as it right now supports OU and UU

Lallul

Pokézombie
Smogons tier list includes Limbo, whats that?

If a Machamp with adamant is trained exactly as a Machamp with a neural nature (otherwise same IV, EV & lv)
How much does the attack stat differ?
Does it differ more if the EV or IV is higher/lower? (still the same on both Machamp)

whats a good nature,moveset and ev spread for registeel

Dustero

Master Shiny Breeder
Is there a good moveset that could be used with a Sassy Lugia? What should the EV spread be?

Dustero

Master Shiny Breeder
Is there a good moveset that could be used with a Sassy Lugia? What should the EV spread be?

Red_hawk

Mudkip Trainer
I'm thinking about making a new team that revolves around trick room, so far I know i'm going to have a swampert but I would like to know what a good lead would be for this kind of team?

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
I'm thinking about making a new team that revolves around trick room, so far I know i'm going to have a swampert but I would like to know what a good lead would be for this kind of team?

Most leads are dusknoir and if you are using swampert make sure it is curse swampert.

lkelder0511

To smogon (Y)

Bronzong and porygon2 work well to

Last edited:

Xhizors

Banned

Because Lugia's massive defensive stats his decent speed is forgotten. Sassy nature on Lugia can endanger Lugia’s walling abilities as with Lugia's high 110 base Speed, outspeeds the majority of the Ubers tier, including Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Palkia, Groudon, and Kyogre that aren't holding Choice Scarf and non-Choice Scarf Garchomp. Timid nature or Bold nature are the preffered choice of nature when using Lugia.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
A trick room lead:

Smeargle (lv 1)@Focus sash
-Spore
-Endeavour
-Trick room
-Dragon rage.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
No. Because ES won't do 12 damage to the likes of Metagross. While Dragon Rage is a certain 40 HP.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
So lately I've been toying with making my own movesets.

I settled with Snorlax, a firm favourite of mine, and checked it out.

I came up with:

Counter
Crunch
Earthquake
Pursuit/Filler.

My question, would be in regards to E.V/Nature, as in, what should I give it?

I had some ideas, but i'm terrible with E.Vs, so any suggestions would be great.

I plan on posting it in the singles rate thread, but want to finish the set first.

Thank you in advance, apologies for another "what EV spread?" question.

Status
Not open for further replies.