• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a Question Thread 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyler14

Whats good to complete this team?
NOT IN ANY ORDER

Scizor
Gyarados
Flygon
Lucario
Mamoswine
???

I was thinking a pyschic pokemon but I'm not sure.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Information.

That would help complete the team. Movesets, for one.

Also, why a Psychic type? They all do different things, so you shouldn't generalise, unless you're playing In-game. =/

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Whats good to complete this team?
NOT IN ANY ORDER

Scizor
Gyarados
Flygon
Lucario
Mamoswine
???

I was thinking a pyschic pokemon but I'm not sure.

As Darkfall said, we need much more information. However, as far as your weaknesses go, you are weak to both Fire and Ground. Gliscor seems like a good solution to this, IMO. Make sure that it has Aerial Ace (Which reaches a surprising 90 BP after factoring in STAB) and Earthquake.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
I would say you need an Infernape counter, I would use a Mamoswine lead set. (The one off Smogon if you don't know it). And then use Latias in the free slot.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Can someone give me a spread for a Substititute/Bulk Up Machamp, assuming 0 IVs?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
How much damage does Return and Frustration do in Shoddy?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Thanks.
more lettars

Can someone give me a spread for a Substititute/Bulk Up Machamp, assuming 0 IVs?
Uh I take it you mean 0 speed IV? But the best spread is Careful, 248 HP/8 Def/252 SpD. Maximize special bulk and 248 HP means your HP isn't divisible by 4, meaning you can make 5 subs from 100% HP.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Regardless, dues to lefties, you can make 5 subs with 5% HP remaining. Providing no SR/prior damage.

The Trapinch

Mono-Teams Master
But you can anyway make 5 subs without lefties(with them you'll become less threatened by priority moves)

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I'm going to start EV training a Beldum as a physical tank, and was wondering how I should spread them. Should I go:

252 ATK
252 DEF
or
252 ATK
212 DEF
40 HP

Also, I was EVing an Aeorodactyl in attack and it gained five attack each level for three levels and then it went back to 3. I tried training it another level, but to no avail. Is it finished being EVed? If so, when should it start getting 4 ATK per level?

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I'm going to start EV training a Beldum as a physical tank, and was wondering how I should spread them. Should I go:

252 ATK
252 DEF
or
252 ATK
212 DEF
40 HP

Also, I was EVing an Aeorodactyl in attack and it gained five attack each level for three levels and then it went back to 3. I tried training it another level, but to no avail. Is it finished being EVed? If so, when should it start getting 4 ATK per level?
For the Beldum, use neither. Go for 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def.
For the Aerodactyl, don't expect to see lots of incredible results at once; They spread themselves out until lv. 100. Stick with it, and you will gain the benefit in the end.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Just for the sake of it, what used to counter Garchomp when it was in OU?

Status
Not open for further replies.