• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a simple question, get a cryptic answer!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
The idea of the game is that someone asks a simple question, and you give them a complicated answer, such as...

Poster One: What is 2 + 2?

Poster Two: The square root of 16.
When is lunch?

Poster Three: When the sun is alligned with the nose of the working man.
What is a hot dog made from?

And so on. Try to make sure that your answers are actually something to do with the question!

Who will be the first to post in this thread?

Skydra

Only when I like apple juice with cookies.

Does pie taste good?

Last edited:

Skydra

Because it isn't square.

Why is Jirachi Steel/Psychic?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Because Game Freak has the power to look into the future and mistook it for Bronzong's pre-evolution. =O

Who invented the hat?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
A burning substance of the sun granted to humans by a man of the name Prometheus.

Where does Rain come from?

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
It comes from the condensation of water vapour in the air, which in turn requires rain to evaporate, which requires vapour to condense.

How long is it until Christmas?

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
It takes approximately 0.874842221149038589347954858 light years to reach Christmas from today.

Why do Christians persecute Jews?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Christianity is actually derived from a religion hailing from none other than Germany, home of the holocaust.

How do Fluorescent Lightbulbs use less energy?

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
(Acts like tough football coach) When I think of energy, I think of two men out there on that field putting everything on the line. Some people will use their energy for the good of the team. Energy is when your sweating your *** off, and you run like a beast, sweat pouring down your body. Then, you cross the plane, you hear the roar of that crowd exerting their energy for you, and you know TOUCHDOWN! THAT IS ENERGY! DO YOU HEAR ME!

What's a cookie?