• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer; V2.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
uh you should instead raise an apple before doing both :D

Why did it take me forever to come back on the forum...?

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Stick it in a barrel of goo!

What is the answer to everything and the world?

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Because you can't learn the Hm.

Can I have some non-poisoned, perfect tasting, never-go-bad, bone-in, perfectly healthy buffalo chicken wings in a magical, bottomless, unbreakable bowl that only allows our arms and the wings to pass through its magical barrier, and is always filled to the brim, with no possible way to harm any part of me in any way at all, as well as some bleu cheese dressing and hot sauce with the same attributes, a neverending craving for the foods, and a bottomless pit of a stomach?

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
No.
Why is my computer trying to learn Fly when it all ready knows it?!

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
because.

Can i have my non-poisoned, perfect tasting, never-go-bad, bone-in, perfectly healthy buffalo chicken wings in a magical, bottomless, unbreakable bowl that only allows our arms and the wings to pass through its magical barrier, and is always filled to the brim, with no possible way to harm any part of me in any way at all, as well as some bleu cheese dressing and hot sauce with the same attributes, a neverending craving for the foods, and a bottomless pit of a stomach?

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Because he is.
Why doesn't Flareon learn Razor Shell?

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I opened my eyes.
Why can't the Bubble Jet Pokemon learn Explosion?