• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer! Version no.?

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
Because the captain suddenly realized he'd left the oven on.

What is the square root of purple?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Pumpkin Pi.

What's gonna happen if we all board a space shuttle, then it suddenly backfires on us and we all go into the center of the Earth?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Up your butt with a coconut(not sure if this is inappropriate, if so i'll change it)

If a Whirlipede used a not very effective Hi Jump Kick attack on a Guanlong, would the square root of papaya alter the course of Neptune?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Unless Chuck Norris comes and blows up Jupiter, then yes it would.

If I was holding a duck in my right hand and a bowling ball in my left, while planking at the same time, would all dragons in the universe die?

Don't be silly, dragons are made of elastic and that can't die (just became worn out)

Who is going to butter her toast and push her on the swings?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
That weird one-eyed monkey.

Does Poland taste good?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
The same genius who named the orange.

Should I be taking a daily dose of computer virus?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Because one contains the answer to the other, which in turn unlocks the secret to ultimate and unlimited power...

Who smells like gym socks?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Yes.

Do you liek mudkipz?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Pi.

What is Alpha + Omega?

A bulletproof fruitcake.

Why isn't qwerty a word?

~SilverLugia~