• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask ChatGPT about Pokemon

Queen Cynthia

Dignified Queen of Sinnoh
You've probably heard about (any even tried out) ChatGPT, the powerful chatbot based on artificial intelligence that so many people are talking about right now.
So, I thought it would be fun to put it to the test and ask it a few things about Pokemon.

Let's collect your favorite questions and the answers you got here!
---

I asked the following question:
Who is the greatest Pokemon Master in the world?

Here's what I got:
In the world of Pokemon, there are many skilled trainers who have achieved great success, but it's difficult to name one single person as the greatest Pokemon Master. The Pokemon world is vast and diverse, with different regions and leagues that have their own champions and masters
In the anime and games, some of the most prominent and accomplished trainers include Ash Ketchum, Cynthia, Lance, Steven Stone, and Leon. Each of them has their unique strengths and achievements, and they have all proven themselves to be exceptional trainers.
Ultimately, the title of "greatest Pokemon Master" may be subjective and dependent on personal opinions and criteria.

Of course, I would have expected it to say "Cynthia is the greatest Pokemon Master" :cool: (Note, however, that she's mentioned right after Ash and that Leon comes last :p) But I guess it was programmed not to be biased in anybody's favor. So yes, taking that into account, I'd say ChatGPT's answer was quite good and elaborate

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'm more interested if AI can reach the point where it can play Pokémon competitively. That would be an interesting thing to see (and possibly a good challenge to fight).