• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveOurPokemon

Original Series Fan
Well that just stinks then.

PamperedPersian1

Miss Blaustein, I am so honored to be talking to the voice of Meowth and many other famous characters.

Out of all the lines you've said as Meowth, which is your favorite line and which do you think is the funniest?

Last edited:

SaveOurPokemon

Original Series Fan
I'm sorry, I haven't said anything about how honored I am to meet the voice of one of my favorite characters! I'd just like to thank you for helping me grow up over the past 8 years and apologize for all the wrong that's been done to you and your fellow VAs over the last 2 years.

I have 2 questions:

1) Are you disappointed by te lack of Rocket-centered episodes in recent seasons?

2) What season of the show was your favorite overall? (to voice Meowth in and just to watch)

Zophund

Ms Blaustein, is your real voice like the voice you recorded for Meowth? Or did you have to find somewhere else on your voice range?

-Jack-

Ex-Dodger!
Hey Maddie, I'm gonna ask you the biggest question you've been asked... can you record my outgoing?? :D

OtakuMegan

Poke Musical Trainer
She has left us or he or whatever.

I'm pretty sure, MISS Blaustein would like to be called she.

Since her first name is Maddie.

And maybe you should learn to phrase things more eloquently. We all went to school for a reason.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
But my bro told me that meowth was voiced by a boy!

He isn't lying. He is now voiced by a guy. Jimmy Zoppi, aka Billy Beach, does the English version. Nathan Price did Meowth for the first 30 Kanto Episodes.

If you read the a lot of the posts, you'll discover that Maddie used to be Adam. Yes, she used to be a guy.

WolfyRocket

Rawr! I Eat U!
Holy crap! Maddie's here! -dies-
Man, this is the coolest! Imagine...finding Meowth's voice person here...oh man, this is amazing. B) You know, the show just isn't the same with all the old voice peoples, though I must admit Meowth's imitation is one of the best.
Anyway, Maddie, if you didn't leave yet...golly, what should I ask? Something that hasn't been asked before? But there's 107 pages... -sweats-
I guess, uh...what advice do you have for people who want to be voice actors? I mean, it's something I've always wanted to do. I loathe you for having the privilege of being Meowth's voice for 8 whole years! You're like my idol. -cries-
Anywho, I don't really know if this question has already been answered but...if it has, please tell me so I don't embarrass myself! (as if I'm not enough already)
-nervous laugh-
Maddie, you rock! XD

SilverRazar

He isn't lying. He is now voiced by a guy. Jimmy Zoppi, aka Billy Beach, does the English version. Nathan Price did Meowth for the first 30 Kanto Episodes.

If you read the a lot of the posts, you'll discover that Maddie used to be Adam. Yes, she used to be a guy.

What!!!How can i guy change into a girl!that is weird!

Kuroshi

I'm starting to wonder if this thread really needs to stay open?

Maddie hasn't posted in this thread since December 14th 2007, and frankly I don't blame her. If it's not idol worshipers it's trolls, if it's not trolls it's people asking a questions that were asked and answered ages ago.

It's fairly safe to say at this point that Maddie is through with this thread. (This is noted by the fact that she has logged in since her last post in this thread, but she does not actively post here anymore) And things are just getting ludicrous in this thread.

WolfyRocket

Rawr! I Eat U!
Mmmm, yeah, I figured. I should have joined earlier. :/
I'd be pretty tired after 107 pages too. Guess it'd be OK to close it now, but hey, it looks like I'll have to try to haunt her through e-mail or something now.
Pooooor Maddie. XD

TakaNyasu

Actually. . .

I feel embarrassed admitting this, but I think that it's *my* fault that she no longer comes here.

Awhile ago, I found her posting at a website that I frequented since I was twelve years old (I'm now nineteen). You may remember me awhile back asking if it, in fact, was her, and that the Obamabots on the site were treating her like dirt if it was. She hasn't answered since then. Eventually, I found that it *was* her.

In short, I think I accidentally scared her off.

I must say, though, that through lurking at that site, I now see Miss Blaustein as a female alternative to Chuck Norris. She kicks butt and takes names *that* much.

*puts flame suit on*

maddiejoan

Rising Trainer
sorry I haven't been around much.

Many of the questions get repetitive, or are asking me about Pokemon after season #8 --and I have never seen any episodes after "Hasta La Pasta".

cheers,

Maddie

Just wanted everyone who is a fan to know that your support means so much to me!

SaveOurPokemon

Original Series Fan
Maddie, if you're still going to peek around here, I just have one question which I don't think you were asked before:

How has your Meowth voice changed over the years? Especially starting in the Advanced Episodes, Your voice seemed to make Meowth slightly more, well, not evil, but villainous. Then, towards the last few episodes of Pokemon, you sounded like you did in the first few seasons. This is also the case with Veronica Taylor, because she made her Ash voice mature over the Hoenn saga, (and there have been several other changes). Is this just because you want to try something new, your voice just naturally changed, or something else?

Kuroshi

sorry I haven't been around much.

Many of the questions get repetitive, or are asking me about Pokemon after season #8 --and I have never seen any episodes after "Hasta La Pasta".

cheers,

Maddie

Just wanted everyone who is a fan to know that your support means so much to me!

I figured it was this much. at least maybe now the thread can veer onto more reasonable questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.