1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Serebii, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shift

Shift I'll learn you good!

The simple fact is that the switch to TAJ was essentially a reset. All their casting decisions up to the point of swtching to DuArt have been retained. And because of that fact, unless a current VA quits/dies and leaves their role(s) open, or there's another huge upheaval, the cast will remain as-is.

That's why the current main cast is still the current main cast. It's why Zoey is still Zoey, Kenny is still Kenny, and Gardenia was still Gardenia. That's why Nurse Joy is still voiced by Michelle Knotz despite Bella Hudson coming back on board. And that is why Prof. Oak will still be Jimmy Zoppi, Tracy will still be Craig Blair, why any other character, casted or recasted, will remain as-is, and why May will still, to the unforseen future, be Michele Knotz. I'm not playing favorites, but that's just how it is, like it or not.

2. Well, what Shift says or not, Maddie did a great Chatot voice, as expected with her love of parrots! :)

3. PamperedPersian1

PamperedPersian1 Well-Known Member

I searched the web just to hear that familiar voice I have come to know as Meowth. I am obsessed with any show that has any of the original voices in them...... Yes, I do need help, but you have to admit, so does PUSA.

4. Pokeyug91

Pokeyug91 Ash Freak!

When did Maddie ever say that?

5. maddiejoan

maddiejoan Rising Trainer

I didn't.

What I said was --I'd never work with TAJ without a big fat apology.

But having things I say get distorted is nothing new :)

6. Meowth-Fan

Meowth-Fan RocketShipper!!!

Are you planning on doing some more voice acting for Pokemon in the future?

7. Pkmnmaster48

Pkmnmaster48 Banned

1.What gave you the idea to star in pokemon?
    2.Out of all of the pokemon fansites in the world why did you answer the questions for this website?
    Stunned to have talked to a major pokemon star. Meowth thats right.

8. SaveOurPokemon

SaveOurPokemon Original Series Fan

Yeah Maddie, I think you should be the permanent voice of Chatot in the regular series. Even if all you say is "Chatot Chatot!" IT would sound great! Plus I'm sure there are many other characters you could play. But of course, I hope they'll let you return to Meowth most importantly.

9. Xenieon

Xenieon Life is (a f)unfair!

My questions(these may already be asked; just didn't have the will to look through all 101 pages.):
    1. If Pokemon were real and you could just have one in real life, which one would you pick?
    2. Why did you decide to voice Meowth instead of someone/thing else on some other random TV show?

Thanks in advance. Thrilled to actually communicate with my second big name in Pokemon(Serebii was the first).

10. staticbear76

staticbear76 Active Member

movie part

dear maddie blaustein i have just one other question have you ever got a part in any major movie using your meowth voice as a cameo part and would you do it if you were asked to do a part.

11. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

I don't frequent this thread but it's really quite messy, and I don't have time to make a page of all of the FAQ here, so would anyone be up for making one themselves? ^^;

I would add it to the first page and credit you, of course. PM me if you're up for it. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Alright guys, Darato is going to be working on a FAQ page for this thread. :) So closing until he's finished.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  12. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

13. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.