• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSorcerer

Ok, I Might be the only one to say this... I like your Bill the Lighthouse Keeper, alot, I never thought it was bad at all, ever.

I have not heard the new dub, so I have no opinion on it as of yet, but I am going to say it, Poke'Mon and TMNT are the only things 4Kids has done right.

My Questions are as of follows:

1) Megan Hollingshead, I know she was not Mai for the last season the Mai was in Yu-Gi-Oh! I was wondering if she did the last few seasons Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, if not, who does?

2) Would you ever come to Australia for the Supanova like Megan Hollingshead and Dan Green did?

Kris Bambii

Volcano Trainer
Hi again! I have another question for you, except it's sort of an opinion question.

What role do you think Ho-oh has in the series since it keeps showing up from time to time?

Thanks in advance for answering!

~*Kris*~

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
kaibachaoschampion said:
Nor did I. I like your Bill too, it fits him if you ask me.

I liked Bill as well. I always imagined him going off to do BBC work when he wasn't busy getting stuck in costumes.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Wow, I never knew so many people liked Bill, this pleases me greatly^_^ He's such a cute little bishie. And BBC work, ftw.

*Ahem*
On topic, I have a couple more questions, Maddie.

1. Being a Blueshipper, how much fun was it to dub "A Better Pill to Swallow"?

2. I've seen the ep where TR gets drunk on water a couple of times while Oak, Max, and May are sneaking around, but I still can't understand what they're saying in the background. Can you tell me the lines that were said in that scene? I have to wonder, after you mentioned the sort of stuff that goes into the outakes:D

Last edited:

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
OMG, you actually do the voice of Meowth??? I love Meowth! He is my all time favorite character! He(and Team Rocket) are the only reasons that I watch the show anymore, to be quite honest. (and play the game, every time I get the games, I always hunt around for a Meowth.) I also own Meowth plushies ^_^

I'm sorry if these questions have already been asked, but...

1. Which episode did you like the least?
2. How do you feel about Persians?(you know, like how Meowth totally hates them)
3. How do you feel about that one episode when Pikachu had amnesia and thought he was a member of Team Rocket? (Did you like it, hate it, what?)
4. How did you feel about the episode where Ash became a Pikachu?(It was some episode when a girl casted a spell and he became like Pikachu for a day or something)
5. Do you own Meowth merchandise and if so what kind?

Captain Brain

Every Heart said:
[COLOR="Black"
2. How do you feel about Persians?(you know, like how Meowth totally hates them)

This was your only repeated question. This was Maddiejoan's answer to it. ;025;
2) I hate 'dem Poishions.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Ok, I was avoiding this for so long, but I can't resist, gotta ask questions, sorry ^^;

1. Do you (as Meowth or as yourself) think Jessie will ever win a contest? I always thought those scenes for so funny when Meowth made comments on Jessie's sad attempts at contests.

2. If one of the main characters, or their rivals, were to join Team Rocket, who do you think would be the best choice?

Thanks Maddie in advance, it's so awesome of you to take the time to come to forums and answer all these questions!

Captain Brain

Pokefan26 said:
Hello again, Maddie.

I have another question, I hope it hasn't been asked.

Did you give Meowth that slang using accent? Or did they tell you do it like that?

This was Maddiejoan's awnser:
2) The Meowth I do is all my own interpretation. I especially like to base my perfomance on what the animators do with his eyes. Meowth is very expressive

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
Maddie I have 2 questions for you. Have you ever owned any Meowth toys?

And do you think Meowth should get a pre evolved form in the 4th generation or do think he is perfect the way he is?

Pokeyug91

Ash Freak!
1. I have just heard on pokebeach that pusa tried to get al the va's back?
Why did you and the other va's not want your job back?
2. Have you ever dubbed the dratini episode?

Last edited:

Captain Brain

Pokeyug91 said:
1. I have just heard on pokebeach that pusa tried to get al the va's back?
Why did you and the other va's not want your job back?

This was Maddiejoan's answer. ;025;

I was never approached by PUSA to do the show. Period.

Pokeyug91

Ash Freak!
Captain Brain said:
This was Maddiejoan's answer. ;025;
No that answer was before her and the rest of the cast were approached a few days ago. You could read about it on pokebeach.com

Captain Brain

HoennMaster said:
Sorry if this was asked and even though it doesn't pertain to anime but

Maddie, how come you used to be credited as Adam?

This was answered. No question in my mind. This is her answer: ;025;
1) I'm transgendered. I used to be Adam Blaustein until I transitioned to living as a female and changed my name to Madeleine Blaustein.

Last edited:
P

PikachuAdvanced

kaibachaoschampion said:
Nor did I. I like your Bill too, it fits him if you ask me.

Wait....Maddie voiced Bill?! ...Omigosh....almost 9 years and I never knew this... thats.....wow..... *___* ...*is at a lost for words now. Thus....she'll just post this like it is.*

.... ^________^

Edit: WAIT! ....I've got a reasonable question now... ><; Sorta depressing in way...but I HAVE to know.
I heard that alittle while ago PUSA asked Veronica Taylor to be Ash in the new dub, but she turned it down. ( I see people complaining about this question already.... lemme finish! ><; )
So...did she turn them down because they only asked HER and no one else? Or were all of you asked as well? .... I figured it that would've been the case she woulda said yes...but...you never know.
(Sorry...its sorta long... ><; )

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainer Rachel

Let's do it!
Captain Brain said:
This was answered. No question in my mind. This is her answer: ;025;
Quote:
1) I'm transgendered. I used to be Adam Blaustein until I transitioned to living as a female and changed my name to Madeleine Blaustein.

???!?!? Wait... is this true? Or was she being sarcastic?

I'm kinda scared.... ._.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Trainer Rachel said:
???!?!? Wait... is this true? Or was she being sarcastic?

I'm kinda scared.... ._.

It's true, so you don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.