1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Serebii, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddiejoan

maddiejoan Rising Trainer

I think Team Rocket will always be Team Rocket.

2. Yoshida Amane

Yoshida Amane SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan

^^ Welcome back, Maddie.

I love "Meowth Rules!" It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. That golden statue is gorgey-ous. I want one like that of me.

Um, who wouldn't want to go with James? Best pick IMO! Go Meowth!

3. maddiejoan

1) Sabrina's Dad, Damien, Bruno, Seymour the Scientist, AJ --oh my way too many to list!

2) Matt Sussman

3) Pretty much the whole crew :)

4. maddiejoan

I don't know --I just do funny voices :)

5. maddiejoan

Lots of questions --If I don't answer don't think I'm ignoring you!

I just might not have an answer :)

6. Nathan Madien

Nathan Madien Me on a Good Day

It must be great just doing voices. I mean, one day you are a skinny hyperactive scientist, the next day you're a big muscular dude- and you don't even have to worry about your hair those days. ^^

7. maddiejoan

It's my passion, Nathan :)

8. Yoshida Amane

If anyone remembers, I'm the aspiring...everything...

Maddie, what kind of auditions do you have to go through to get a job? I have an interest in the profession. I'm signed up to play Misty in the fandub thread...SILLY SLOW THREAD! %_%

9. Hero of Legend

Hero of Legend Advanced Missingno.

I have a few questions, I copied this from the other thread:

Do you voice any of the characters in the Sonic the hedgehog games?

What was your reaction when you (if you are in the Sonic games) were hired to voice in the games?

Don't mind me asking this next one, but is there anyway to get the previous actors to voice the characters in the Sonic games again? This change has not only infuriated the fans worldwide (or at least here in North America), but hundreds or even thousands of fans are boycotting the games because of the change!

It's not that I'm mad at you or the other voice actors, I respect you and the others a whole lot, it's the people in charge of the whole change that I've lost virtually all my respect for!

If I may make a suggestion (which you'll probably think is stupid and mean!),

But what would happen if you and the other voice actors refused to voice the characters in the games, maybe Sega or 4kids (which ever made the change), will rehire the previous actors!

Like I said, it's not you guys I disrespect, it's Sega and the 4kids company I disrespect! I hope you take my suggestion as not an insult, but rather a way to help those actors who lost their jobs!:(

Besides, you guys are already voicing in Sonic X (although it may be cancelled as it's not in the fall lineup on 4kidsTV, and there's no news of a fourth season/series!).

Speaking of which, have you heard if there is a new season/series (which ever it referred as) is being made at all?

Sorry that these aren't about Pokemon, but it would mean a lot to me if you did answer these questions!

10. Shift

Shift I'll learn you good!

I have been trying to find out who it was forever! Alright, you've officially made my day! Now, I believe he was also the S.S. Anne captain, and he might have been Prof. Westwood, but do you know of any other work in other shows he's done?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  11. shinou

shinou Yoshi King

I got questions!!!!!!!

1. what show are you planning to do next?

2. Will you be a voice in the new show pretty cure? 4kids just acquired that.

12. maddiejoan

I play the President.

Like any actor --happy to get a paying gig.

I have no clue what issues were at hand in Sega changing the actors, so I have no clue why this occurred.

More likely they would think I'm strange, and then hire new actors anyways.

Voice actors are treated like red-headed step children in general. If you want to help us --continue writing companies about how important the actors on the games and shows are to you.

Thanks to organizations like SOVA, the word is finally starting to reach them. In the end it helps ALL actors to have fans write letters. In good times and bad times.

I've never been on the TV show. So --I dunno.

13. maddiejoan

quite right about the Captain and Westwood. I don't know the answer for the rest of your question.

14. maddiejoan

1) I'll be playing Satorius (Saiou) on Yugi GX

2) Heh --you guys find out stuff quicker than I do.

15. Oooh here's question based on Yu-Gi-Oh! I just thought of.

Do you have any favourite duels you've voiced a person in or read about or anything?

Though I have a pretty good guess at it.

16. Hero of Legend

I've one more question, a tad off topic, but still:

Is Tom Kenny the Vice President of 4kids?

I read that on the Wikipedia site, but I haven't seen this anywhere else, is this true?

17. maddiejoan

1) I very much enjoyed the few times I dueled as Grandpa versus Joey.

Grandpa was very funny to me.

18. maddiejoan

last I checked :)

19. Yoshida Amane

*angry* Tom Kenny? As in SPONGEBOB? SPYRO? He actually let PUSA have Pokemon? *growls and runs in circles*

20. Hero of Legend

So that's a yes?

What does he do exactly as Vice President? Is he responcible for the edits in the dubs of the Anime shows?

Also, you mean THE Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.