1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Maddie Blaustein - Q&A with Meowth

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Serebii, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdvanceX

AdvanceX Glacier Trainer

wow, this is cool

Hello. I don't have any questions really- I just wanted to compliment you on your work for the past couple of years. Lol, you're freaken awesome! Like most, I grew up with your voice acting as Meowth and a few other characters. I'm now 19 and still passionate about the series- but the new V.A's, ya know, pretty much killed me while watching (and listening) to the 10th Anniversary Special. Well, finally- I don't really know how to upload pictures to this forum, but I would like you to take a looksee at my TeamRocket CG picture I did a couple of months ago and also to reply back to me (please?) on your thought of it. Thanks in advance~ http://www.deviantart.com/view/13676209/

2. Kamex

Kamex Team Rocket's rockin

Did KidsWB really refuse to take the new dub because they thought it wouldn't be the same? I dunno, you'd think they'd take as long as there's a chance to get good ratings from it.

Anyway, here's questions I hope and think haven't yet been asked:

1. How does it feel to work with the other voice actors, especially James (Eric Stuart) and Jessie (Rachel Lillis), when voicing Meowth and Team Rocket as a whole?

2. How long have you known about these forums, and what made you decide to join and take questions?

Edit: By the way, thanks SO much for all eight years of hard work and dedication voicing Meowth and other Pokemon characters, Maddie. And just so you know I sent those emails!

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  3. Auraninja

Auraninja Gre-nin-ja!

Well, I guess I'll ask some questions.

1. What are some of your favorite Pokemon?

2. Do you play any of the games? (i.e. Sapphire, XD, etc.)

I just feel like asking generic questions...

4. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

I have a question, Maddie.

Considering that Pokemon USA has meeting with Cartoon Network so see if CN could pickup season 9 pokemon, would they keep the japanese culture or just edit the japanese culture out? (like japanese language on the signs such as restaurant)

Man, I didn't know that one of the pokemon VA is one of the member in this forum...

5. PDL

PDL disenchanted

I don't see why you people are going crazy over Maddie or any one who worked on the show posting on this website, it's not entirely unheard of. I remember Milk Pollock posting here a few years back.

6. MidnightScott

MidnightScott Super Gamer

Dark Absol, she just joined yesterday.
    PDL - I'm surprised you wouldn't be happy about being able to speak to a Voice Actor. O_O
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway Maddie, what major characters voices have you done, and hope to do in the future?

I know you do Meowth ofcourse, and Grandpa on Yugioh.

Which is the most favorite line you have ever said as Meowth?

Also, if you are allowed to say -

Do you have any idea of when Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be released on DVD, such as a specific month or even specific day? (all we have received is a "Spring 2006" release)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thankyou for taking the time. I apologize for all of the bombardments of questions. I also apologize for all the stress you've been put through by just coming here (thanks to some certain people).

I do believe You and the rest of the main cast are some of the best Voice Actors ever!

Thanks for being dedicated to Meowth for these past 8 years and I hope you will be able to continue voicing him in the future!

~Scott;229;

7. V Faction

V Faction www.faction.com

Got Milk? :p

Okay people, move along, give Maddie some air already.

8. PDL

PDL disenchanted

I guess it's because I used to go to a PPG fourm where there were a few instances where Craig McKracken (the show's creator) and occasionally his girlfriend (a writer for some of the episodes) would post regarding information on the show.

I guess I'm also hard to please :)

9. Neko Godot

Neko Godot Hey! Listen!

What did you think of the special (other than the voices)?

10. wobbsalad

wobbsalad maybe you're my love

Wow, Maddie's here. Probably my favorite of all the 4kids voice actors. I wrote the two guys you mentioned, everyone else should as well. FIGHT! For great justice! Bring the 4kids VA's back!

11. FlamingRuby

FlamingRuby The magic of Pokemon

I've written to them too, Maddie...for you, Veronica, Rachael, Eric, and all the others!

12. maddiejoan

maddiejoan Rising Trainer

1) I'm transgendered. I used to be Adam Blaustein until I transitioned to living as a female and changed my name to Madeleine Blaustein.

2) I think Bill the Lighthouse Keeper should travel with the twerps.

13. maddiejoan

I'm a trained vocalist with a four octave range :)

14. maddiejoan

1) We're always cutting up in the booth. It's always funny --and always absolutely dirty.

3) I get a big kick out of the one from Israel.

15. maddiejoan

1) Daaaaaaaat's right --I love saying that --so does my parrot.

2) #8 is the best one --out soon I think

16. Neko Godot

Neko Godot Hey! Listen!

Have you ever met Al Kahn, and is he a nice guy?

17. maddiejoan

I don't know --I usually don't find out anything until we record --but I was as ****** as you were.

18. maddiejoan

1) I think they should do a show with just Meowth and Togepi.

2) I think of Eric, Veronica and Rachel as very dear friends.

19. Jesus Freak Nor

Jesus Freak Nor Proud Jesus Freak

I sent emails to those people too. I am looking forward to the 8th movie.

Question: I don't know if this has been asked, but; What was your first response when you were asked to be Meowth, 8 years ago?

20. maddiejoan

1) I don't play the games --I'm terrible at video games. My nephew always uses a meowth when playing though.

2) I was indeed Dr. Kureha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.